Did you mean: 

Game Bundle Redemption-Control & Wolfenstein

itho_mongilong
Level 7
Hello

my name is itho mongilong and i just joined this group

I have a new OXG RTX 2060 which was purchased yesterday on 12 July 2019

I have a problem with the redeem control and Wolfenstein game

My serial number is always wrong, when I register the GPU to Asus, the serial number is always wrong

I also contacted rog_forus@asus.com to help me claim this game

please help so I can claim the game

thank you
9 REPLIES 9

RaZoRNaTe
Level 7
Im having the same issue, bought the 2080 super 4 days ago, and its stating my card was NOT purchased within the promo time frame? Contacted support and no reply. Would any mods please help us?

kind regards

I am having the same problem with my 2080 super. I bought the card on 29-07-2019 and when I am trying to submit the invoice copy on ASUS website it says the card wasn't sold during campaign time. WTF ????
Any of you got a solution?

I have the same issue contacted support and after 3 weeks then told me I am using the wrong support channel.

And i must start again with the UK

grrrr

anybody get this sorted

Yes i got the same thing, they told me, due to terms and conditions, they were unable to help me, but i needed to contact the promotions support?? Like really? Im sorry but this customer support that Asus offers is BS!

If i dont get a reply soon, im going on the Asus pagr about the issue because i dont think its a small amount of customers effected

I have still had no response, any one else? Seriously if this doesn't get resolved soon, i'm taking it further because this is not right. The customer service here is shockingly **** and that's being polite, also it is false advertising.

Same thing here. RTX 2070 bought a few days ago and getting that same error about not being purchased during the promotion. Not good to see that its a common problem at the moment.

Hi everyone

It seem's i'm not the only person who has the same issue redeeming the code when buying a RTX from any Retail Stores.

I have message Rog_Forum regards to this issue and it has come to my attention that customers on ASUS website is pretty poor

I have purchase the card on 12/9/19 In Australia Scorptec and redeeming the code thru ASUS or Nvidea Unsuccessful hoping they get back to me

I bought RTX STRIX 2080 Super OC as we know this aint cheap ..

Has anyone know what's happening here.

Regards J

FrostFyre wrote:
I am having the same problem with my 2080 super. I bought the card on 29-07-2019 and when I am trying to submit the invoice copy on ASUS website it says the card wasn't sold during campaign time. WTF ????
Any of you got a solution?

Seem done every one ..

Faults Advertisement

They are worst Customer Service when it comes to ASUS

ITSUMO2019
Level 7
itho mongilong wrote:
Hello

my name is itho mongilong and i just joined this group

I have a new OXG RTX 2060 which was purchased yesterday on 12 July 2019

I have a problem with the redeem control and Wolfenstein game

My serial number is always wrong, when I register the GPU to Asus, the serial number is always wrong

I also contacted rog_forus@asus.com to help me claim this game

please help so I can claim the game

thank you

Hey I just got my code today which is good news
So what you need is to provide your invoice providing information where you bought it & when
and the card PPID number is located above the GPU where it plugs into
your MOBO slot just take a Clear Picture on both and send it will take 5 days before its gets approved by rog_forum@asus.com

This the email i got for instruction

Dear User,

Thanks for your mail. It seems that we are missing some critical information from you. Please be sure to provide ALL of the requested information below:

1.Product serial number (*How to find your serial number: https://www.asus.com/support/Article/566/ )
2.Product PPID (*How to find your PPID: https://www.asus.com/support/Article/750/

3. Link to invoice (with clear purchase date and item )

4. country

Once your eligibility has been confirmed, we will email your code within 5 working days.

Thanks for joining this promotion!

Best Regards,

ROG FORUM