cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G75vx Windows 10 , Can't Access biod configuration

mtahoon
Level 7
My original poblem is i need to boot from USB.
Many threads suggested upgrading the bios to he latest (206, my current version is 204 as from DxDiag)
when i tried to update it within windows using winflash, after i point to the bios file, confim the warning message of teh power, .... nothing happens.
Restart , redo. same.

i tried entering Bios from withing windows (setting > update & securoty > recovery > advanced option) as mentioned in the demo video of enetring Bios setip for win 10 on Asus support) ; Laptop restart, then just blank screen, absolutely nothing happens.

i've tried many keys F2, Del, F8, nothing works.

Any suggestion?

i'm sing single SSD, windows 10, and it's worknig since long time, but i can't recall i ever managed to change boor order after windows 10, but i definitely managed to access Bios earlier, i do nto know what hapenned now

Kind Regards,
3 REPLIES 3

Clintlgm
Level 14
You should upddate your BIOS from within the BIOS, as soon as you press the on button start spamming either F2 or Del either will give you access to your BIOS, don't remember but I think Esc key will bring up a boot menu and also have a link to open your BIOS then use the BIOS updating tool in there.
G752VY-DH72 Win 10 Pro
512 GB M.2 Samsung 960 Pro
1 TB Samsung 850 pro 2.5 format
980m GTX 4 GB
32GB DDR 4 Standard RAM

Z97 PRO WiFi I7 4790K
Windows 10 Pro
Z97 -A
Windows 10 Pro

Clintlgm wrote:
You should upddate your BIOS from within the BIOS, as soon as you press the on button start spamming either F2 or Del either will give you access to your BIOS, don't remember but I think Esc key will bring up a boot menu and also have a link to open your BIOS then use the BIOS updating tool in there.

Thanks for your reponse.

i can't get in to bios using F2 or del.
i know it's weird, but i've already accessed it using those combination, as you said, quickly tap it and in less than 10 second i shouldbe there.

Now, when i do this and didn't got to windows boot, i se nothing but black screen, power Led is on, nothing happens, complete freeze.
that the same result i get when accessing it through wnidows 10 mentioned earlier.

seems i will never be able to access bios again on it !

mtahoon
Level 7
I also removed the SSD altogether so see how it reacts, just black screen, i recall i shoud get and boot failure message.
It's weird that's it's corrupted this way.