Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    New ROGer Array

Hello,*On two Rog Dominus Extreme motherboards from Newegg you had the same problem twice. I bought mine from Scan.co.uk and I had no problem. Either you're really not lucky or Newegg has a series of defective motherboards.

ROG Member Array

Mine were actually from amazon and started with serial K3. I debated trying one from newegg but their return policies made me think twice about buying until I find one that works.

New ROGer Array

Hello,*On two Rog Dominus Extreme motherboards from Newegg you had the same problem twice. I bought mine from Scan.co.uk and I had no problem. Either you're really not lucky or Newegg has a series of defective motherboards.

New ROGer Array

Mine starts with K2

ROG Member Array

I would really like to use the asus but really cant afford to keep just ordering them until I get one that works.

ROG Member Array

So decieded I am going to try for board #3, one last try. Going to order from amazon again since I dont know another place that has their return policy.

New ROGer Array

I am sitting in the same boat as you @'elderan' tried aswell a different cpu and same result...
    My board starts with K5
    Seems like the board is faulty, any news in your situation ? When will you get the *3rd one ?*
    What does Asus say to this situation ?*

New ROGer Array

Rog Dominus Extreme Code 00

Hello, have you seen OlDirdey’s youtube regarding Rog Dominus Extreme Code 00. The problem is solved by replacing two resistors of 5.76 Kohms. I think we can give Asus the Oscar for the least competent maintenance département.

Regards*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2