cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming Bios update?

thomson1969
Level 8
Hi,

Does anybody knows when there will be a new bios for this motherboard Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming.
The latest one is dated 2019-07-05, an there is nothing about which AGESA its using.
1,337 REPLIES 1,337

Zeond
Level 7
I'm wondering the same thing about this motherboard. My idle temperature keeps hovering around 50C+ and when I entered the BIOS the voltage was at 1.4V+ although I had set it to offset -0.20. Please help us Asus, thank you.

damaged
Level 7
The following is coming from a person on another forum, but it's said they only have 1 guy doing the BIOS' and that he's on a vacation, the person who told me this (it was noone official) said expect September. Again this is all conjecture, take it with a grain of salt.

damaged wrote:
The following is coming from a person on another forum, but it's said they only have 1 guy doing the BIOS' and that he's on a vacation, the person who told me this (it was noone official) said expect September. Again this is all conjecture, take it with a grain of salt.

Thank you for the quick reply. I appreciate the answer and I will wait patiently.

I think its very strange that Asus can release bioses to the X570 Prime series with Agesa 1.0.0.3AB
2019/07/17
PRIME X570-PRO BIOS 0808
Update AGESA 1.0.0.3AB to improve system performance;

And to the Crosshair VIII with Agesa 1.0.0.3ABB
Version 0803
2019/08/06
ROG-CROSSHAIR-VIII-HERO BIOS 0803
1.Updated AM4 combo PI 1.0.0.3 patch ABB
2.Optimized the chipset fan profile. The new profile allows the chipset fan to stop during idle or when temperature is low.
3.Supports Ubuntu 19.04 and other Linux distros
4.Improved system performance, stability and storage device compatibility

And not for the ROG Strix X570-E Gaming.
Waiting untill september is not a option for me, then i will return it and buy a Gigabyte motherboard.

americorlolivei
Level 7
I already download bios 0807, but it was removed.
Install it in the bios with the internet search.

americorloliveira wrote:
I already download bios 0807, but it was removed.
Install it in the bios with the internet search.

Thanks for the tip 🙂
Does it work ok?

I found it here if anyone else i looking for it.
https://www.hardwareluxx.de/community/f12/ultimative-am4-uefi-bios-agesa-ubersicht-06-08-19-a-122890...

thomson1969 wrote:
Thanks for the tip 🙂
Does it work ok?

I found it here if anyone else i looking for it.
https://www.hardwareluxx.de/community/f12/ultimative-am4-uefi-bios-agesa-ubersicht-06-08-19-a-122890...

Yes zero problems

Thanks for the link

Mine is drowning me in BSODs due to PCIe errors with my Radeon RX 5700 XT (ASUS as well) 😞

Worst thing is... this is my second of those, I had to RMA the previous one for a completely different problem (massive display corruption and it eventually just died, but it did NOT have any PCIe issue and thus no BSODs).

I was hoping that the PCIe fixed in ABB might help, something looks a bit too close to the tolerance margin (it fails when cold, usually within 2mn of boot, works fine when hot), but I'm tempted to give up at this point.

benh72 wrote:
Mine is drowning me in BSODs due to PCIe errors with my Radeon RX 5700 XT (ASUS as well) 😞

Worst thing is... this is my second of those, I had to RMA the previous one for a completely different problem (massive display corruption and it eventually just died, but it did NOT have any PCIe issue and thus no BSODs).

I was hoping that the PCIe fixed in ABB might help, something looks a bit too close to the tolerance margin (it fails when cold, usually within 2mn of boot, works fine when hot), but I'm tempted to give up at this point.

Hello!!
I have Strix X570F and Radeon RX 5700 XT from Asus as well.
I´m experiencing similar problems like you.
On cold boot I have BSOD after Windows starts (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR)
My PC restarts after BSOD and then I can work normally with it with no problems.
I´ve updated BIOS to 0807 but the problem is still there.
Any help would be much apreciatted, thanx...