Page 68 of 114 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast
Results 671 to 680 of 1140
  1. #671
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    3

    Help please I updated bios to the latest now i get vga error led and the code 02, reflashed back to 3001 still the same, reset cmos and removed battery. Please can anyone help thank you.

  2. #672
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by ade489 View Post
    Help please I updated bios to the latest now i get vga error led and the code 02, reflashed back to 3001 still the same, reset cmos and removed battery. Please can anyone help thank you.
    fixed had to connect a hdmi cable as it wanted to go into bios once i had saved reconnected display port lead and it boots to windows but you cannot go into bios with the display port cable.

  3. #673
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    25

    Quote Originally Posted by Shenny View Post
    If you are overclocking using PBO and Curve Optimizer, it might worth a try since it contains a new version of AGESA BIOS. Given the feedback of other people in the forum though, you might encounter some stability issues even without overclock.

    Personally, I am running with 3405 for two weeks now and I don't have any major complaints. Two best cores on 5900X still hitting 5.1 GHz with PBO on and CO set to -20 on all cores. Temperatures could have been better, however.
    Currently i am on 3001, not sure if i should update or not.

  4. #674
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Reputation
    17
    Posts
    85

    Quote Originally Posted by dariuszd1 View Post
    I did as you wanted - I confirm the m.2 fan works correctly and is regulated, which can even be heard in the film because when set to full speed, it starts to hum in the housing.

    https://youtu.be/Mboq3W6Wic8

    did you do after the Fan Tuning bios update ???

    Regarding the Asus software for Windows, unfortunately, I will not check it for you, because I try to never install these utils, because they load unnecessarily during startup, run a lot of additional unnecessary services and processes and clutter the system, which I do not use at all.
    It seems yours is working. Any idea why mine is working but not controllable via just a bios update! It's called the PCH fan now, and it won't let me change it.

  5. #675
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Reputation
    11
    Posts
    35

    Quote Originally Posted by ade489 View Post
    fixed had to connect a hdmi cable as it wanted to go into bios once i had saved reconnected display port lead and it boots to windows but you cannot go into bios with the display port cable.
    You need to go into CSM settings and enable Legacy mode for PCIE and keep UEFI mode on everything else.
    Everytime I reset my BIOS I have to plug in my old monitor with HDMI to even boot. It's 2021 and even with a 3090 I can't boot with Display Port, what a joke.

  6. #676
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    2

    GPU BIOS boor error after upgading BIOS to 3405

    Getting the GPU Error beeps code after upgrading to 3405. My machine still seems to be completely fine so it seems it's a false alarm but it doesn't happen on the last BIOS I had installed (2204).

    Anyone know what might be causing it?

    Strix x570-e
    Ryzen 9 3900X
    Strix RTX 2080 super (90.04.7a.40.33)
    Asus ROG PG278Q, Asus PB278. Iiyama PLE2407HDSD
    Last edited by dale303w; 02-22-2021 at 03:13 PM.

  7. #677
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    3

    As mentioned by others, I am also having issues on 3405 POSTing with orange LED (DRAM). Pulling the power cord and trying again resolves the issue until it happens again.
    Last edited by emin93; 02-25-2021 at 07:43 PM.

  8. #678
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    7

    So far so good with 3405.

    All is stable for me, apart from the PCH fan still being not controllable, although it allows changing the temp. curve in the BIOS, but it looks like it does pretty nothing.Â*

    My setup:
    - AMD Ryzen 5600X
    - 32GB G.Skill 3600Mhz XMP enabled (2x16)
    - ASUS ROG Strix X570-E Gaming
    - EVGA FTW3 ULTRA RTX 3080
    - PSU: Dark Power Pro 11, 750WÂ*
    - 3x HDD
    - 1x M.2 NVMEÂ*

  9. #679
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Reputation
    17
    Posts
    85

    Quote Originally Posted by KaitenCage View Post
    So far so good with 3405.

    All is stable for me, apart from the PCH fan still being not controllable, although it allows changing the temp. curve in the BIOS, but it looks like it does pretty nothing.Â*

    My setup:
    - AMD Ryzen 5600X
    - 32GB G.Skill 3600Mhz XMP enabled (2x16)
    - ASUS ROG Strix X570-E Gaming
    - EVGA FTW3 ULTRA RTX 3080
    - PSU: Dark Power Pro 11, 750WÂ*
    - 3x HDD
    - 1x M.2 NVMEÂ*
    Same re the PCH fan. Would you be so kind to submit ASUS a a support ticket? The more that mention this the sooner they will fix it, before our PCH fans burn out...

    I am getting VGA light intermittently (bios does not like display port cables, they need to fix this also.)

  10. #680
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Reputation
    17
    Posts
    85

    Quote Originally Posted by emin93 View Post
    As mentioned by others, I am also having issues on 3405 POSTing with orange LED (VGA). Pulling the power cord and trying again resolves the issue until it happens again.

    Annoying isn't it? Just happnens out of no where. I can do 40 boots, then bam VGA light.

Page 68 of 114 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •