Power SupplyEVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2
    Keyboard Razer Ornata Chroma
    Mouse ASUS ROG Pugio
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Win 10 Pro
    Accessory #1 3x Noctua NF-F12
    Accessory #2 Phanteks Premium Riser

C7H strange USB keyboard/mouse problem

So i have switched from 2700X to 3600 yesterday on my C7H, have a Razer keyboard wired USB and an ASUS ROG Pugio wired mouse USB, had them connected on the top most USB row. When i first booted with the 3600, they both worked in BIOS, but disappeared at windows login screen while staying lit up, Razer also loaded the rainbow color wave effect in the background.

Shortly after i got a BSOD with "irql_not_less_or_equal". I then moved the mouse to the top USB slot between the BIOS flashback and PS2 connector, while the keyboard stayed where it was. They would start working at windows login screen all of a sudden, but after reverting from 2602 to 2501 due to 5 different BSODs at random, everything is now stable it seems with 2501 but the only way i can get into BIOS is by restarting from windows. It's like the mouse and keyboard light up too late to be able to press F2 or DEL and i have the boot wait time set to 5s iirc.

Where do you guys have your mouse and keyboard connected, are there some usb slots that are always powered on, haven't seen anything in the manual. I have just switched from CL16 to CL14 RAM and have to get to BIOS to set it up. Clearing CMOS gets me to BIOS too but that's a bit inconvenient, although with a RAM change would probably be a good idea.
    Is there a setting in BIOS regarding the USB stuff during POST that i've missed?

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by igralec84 View Post
    So i have switched from 2700X to 3600 yesterday on my C7H, have a Razer keyboard wired USB and an ASUS ROG Pugio wired mouse USB, had them connected on the top most USB row. When i first booted with the 3600, they both worked in BIOS, but disappeared at windows login screen while staying lit up, Razer also loaded the rainbow color wave effect in the background.

Shortly after i got a BSOD with "irql_not_less_or_equal". I then moved the mouse to the top USB slot between the BIOS flashback and PS2 connector, while the keyboard stayed where it was. They would start working at windows login screen all of a sudden, but after reverting from 2602 to 2501 due to 5 different BSODs at random, everything is now stable it seems with 2501 but the only way i can get into BIOS is by restarting from windows. It's like the mouse and keyboard light up too late to be able to press F2 or DEL and i have the boot wait time set to 5s iirc.

Where do you guys have your mouse and keyboard connected, are there some usb slots that are always powered on, haven't seen anything in the manual. I have just switched from CL16 to CL14 RAM and have to get to BIOS to set it up. Clearing CMOS gets me to BIOS too but that's a bit inconvenient, although with a RAM change would probably be a good idea.
    Is there a setting in BIOS regarding the USB stuff during POST that i've missed?
    Hi...the EXACT same thing happens with my B450 E Gaming on BIOS version 2501. On power up it gets to the Windows login screen, a few seconds later my wireless keyboard and mouse freeze.

I can not login to Windows, BIOS 2406 I could not use my keyboard and mouse to enter BIOS.

This bug needs to be fixed.