Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    New ROGer Array

Why GSkill RGB Ram is using 10% CPU?

My AURA Software is working fine, but why is the CPU usage +10% when i want to sync my GSkill RGB Ram? Without GSkill RAM it is using under 1%...
    This had to be fixed please!

New ROGer Array

Tahnks

Quote Originally Posted by evlqueen1186 View Post
    I went to C:\Program Files (x86)\LightingService after uninstalling the lighting service component and found a 3kb file called LastProfile.xml. I deleted it. I then went to the registry to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\ and deleted the LightingService subdirectory.

Same at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Servic es\ (deleted the lightingservice folder)

I reinstalled just the lightingservice component and then rebooted, and sh...it just started working. Try it out. I don't know if it's related, but I also updated my AMD radeon driver to 19.7.5 by downloading from the amd website and choosing "Clean Install".
    It helped me, thank you very much!

New ROGer Array

I went to C:\Program Files (x86)\LightingService after uninstalling the lighting service component and found a 3kb file called LastProfile.xml. I deleted it. I then went to the registry to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\ and deleted the LightingService subdirectory.

Same at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Servic es\ (deleted the lightingservice folder)

I reinstalled just the lightingservice component and then rebooted, and sh...it just started working. Try it out. I don't know if it's related, but I also updated my AMD radeon driver to 19.7.5 by downloading from the amd website and choosing "Clean Install".
    Holy sh**t dude, thanks so much. I was trying for hours to get aura to load and then see my gpu, ram, pad, headset. All that was showing was my mobo, right when all hope was lost I found this thread. I must have uninstalled and reinstalled aura 30 times, did every clean uninstall install I could find..

I deleted the last profile file( didn't have lightingservice in registry) and everything popped right up. Working great since.

I made an account and waited 24hours to post to say thanks!!! I am nvidia 2080 but ran into problems when I decided to upgrade my her wifi bios and get the lastest aura for no reason =)

Thanks Again!!

ROG Enthusiast Array DarthLoloX PC Specs
    DarthLoloX PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 9 3900 X
    Memory (part number)G-Skill Trident Z RGB Series 3200 Mhz
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Matrix 2080 Ti
    Sound CardSupreme FX
    MonitorAsus ROG XG248Q
    Storage #1SSD M.2 NVMe Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 GB
    Storage #2SSD M.2 NVMe Samsung 970 Evo PLus 1 GB
    CPU CoolerAsus ROG Ryujin 360
    CaseAsus Helios
    Power SupplyAsus Thor 1200 W
    Keyboard Asus ROG Claymore Core
    Mouse Asus ROG Gladius II Wireless
    Headset Asus ROG Strix Fusion Wireless
    Mouse Pad Asus ROG Sheath
    OS Windows 10 64-bit
    Accessory #1 Razer Tatarus V2
    Accessory #2 Razer Wolverine Ultimate
    Accessory #3 Razer Raiju Ultimate

For being sure: "lightingservice component", what is it for you, the exe file in the install folder?

I check before re-installing Aura, I have nothing in Registry right now. But I will try it.

Thank you

ROG Junior Member Array

I forgot my login to RoG forums, reset my account, waited for emails, etc., just to reply THANK YOU! I've been dealing with this problem since I upgraded to my new Asus Maximus XI Hero weeks ago. THANKS!!!!!

New ROGer Array

Cool

I just deleted LastProfile.xml and it sorted my pc out. Thanks a million, I was close to doing a full re-install! After many attempts to uninstall and reinstall many different versions of Aura!

I signed up this website just to say thank you :-)
    Last edited by DragonRebornUK; 09-20-2019 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Th

ROG Enthusiast Array Crayraven PC Specs
    Crayraven PC Specs
    MotherboardCrosshair V Formula Z
    ProcessorAMD FX 8350@4.6ghz
    Memory (part number)CMX8GX3M2A1600C9
    Graphics Card #1MSI Radeon 280x 3GB Twin Frozr
    Sound CardOnboard
    MonitorSamsung Syncmaster 2243
    Storage #1Corsair Force GT 120gb
    Storage #2OCZ Agility 3 60gb
    CPU CoolerCorsair H110
    CaseCarbide Series Air 540
    Power SupplyAntec Earthwatts 750w
    Keyboard Logitech G13 Gaming Keyboard
    Mouse Logitech G600
    Headset Logitech G430
    OS Windows 8.1
    Network RouterAsus RT-N56U

I can't even get Aura to install. I get a "unhandled expectation" error. Anyone know how to fix this?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2