Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    New ROGer Array

Why GSkill RGB Ram is using 10% CPU?

My AURA Software is working fine, but why is the CPU usage +10% when i want to sync my GSkill RGB Ram? Without GSkill RAM it is using under 1%...
    This had to be fixed please!

New ROGer Array

Tahnks

Quote Originally Posted by evlqueen1186 View Post
    I went to C:\Program Files (x86)\LightingService after uninstalling the lighting service component and found a 3kb file called LastProfile.xml. I deleted it. I then went to the registry to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\ and deleted the LightingService subdirectory.

Same at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Servic es\ (deleted the lightingservice folder)

I reinstalled just the lightingservice component and then rebooted, and sh...it just started working. Try it out. I don't know if it's related, but I also updated my AMD radeon driver to 19.7.5 by downloading from the amd website and choosing "Clean Install".
    It helped me, thank you very much!

New ROGer Array

I went to C:\Program Files (x86)\LightingService after uninstalling the lighting service component and found a 3kb file called LastProfile.xml. I deleted it. I then went to the registry to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\ and deleted the LightingService subdirectory.

Same at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Servic es\ (deleted the lightingservice folder)

I reinstalled just the lightingservice component and then rebooted, and sh...it just started working. Try it out. I don't know if it's related, but I also updated my AMD radeon driver to 19.7.5 by downloading from the amd website and choosing "Clean Install".
    Holy sh**t dude, thanks so much. I was trying for hours to get aura to load and then see my gpu, ram, pad, headset. All that was showing was my mobo, right when all hope was lost I found this thread. I must have uninstalled and reinstalled aura 30 times, did every clean uninstall install I could find..

I deleted the last profile file( didn't have lightingservice in registry) and everything popped right up. Working great since.

I made an account and waited 24hours to post to say thanks!!! I am nvidia 2080 but ran into problems when I decided to upgrade my her wifi bios and get the lastest aura for no reason =)

Thanks Again!!

ROG Enthusiast Array DarthLoloX PC Specs
    DarthLoloX PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 9 3900 X
    Memory (part number)G-Skill Trident Z RGB Series 3200 Mhz
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Matrix 2080 Ti
    Sound CardSupreme FX
    MonitorAsus ROG XG248Q
    Storage #1SSD M.2 NVMe Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 GB
    Storage #2SSD M.2 NVMe Samsung 970 Evo PLus 1 GB
    CPU CoolerAsus ROG Ryujin 360
    CaseAsus Helios
    Power SupplyAsus Thor 1200 W
    Keyboard Asus ROG Claymore Core
    Mouse Asus ROG Gladius II Wireless
    Headset Asus ROG Strix Fusion Wireless
    Mouse Pad Asus ROG Sheath
    OS Windows 10 64-bit
    Accessory #1 Razer Tatarus V2
    Accessory #2 Razer Wolverine Ultimate
    Accessory #3 Razer Raiju Ultimate

For being sure: "lightingservice component", what is it for you, the exe file in the install folder?

I check before re-installing Aura, I have nothing in Registry right now. But I will try it.

Thank you

ROG Junior Member Array

I forgot my login to RoG forums, reset my account, waited for emails, etc., just to reply THANK YOU! I've been dealing with this problem since I upgraded to my new Asus Maximus XI Hero weeks ago. THANKS!!!!!

New ROGer Array

Cool

I just deleted LastProfile.xml and it sorted my pc out. Thanks a million, I was close to doing a full re-install! After many attempts to uninstall and reinstall many different versions of Aura!

I signed up this website just to say thank you :-)
    Last edited by DragonRebornUK; 09-20-2019 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Th

ROG Enthusiast Array Crayraven PC Specs
    Crayraven PC Specs
    MotherboardCrosshair V Formula Z
    ProcessorAMD FX 8350@4.6ghz
    Memory (part number)CMX8GX3M2A1600C9
    Graphics Card #1MSI Radeon 280x 3GB Twin Frozr
    Sound CardOnboard
    MonitorSamsung Syncmaster 2243
    Storage #1Corsair Force GT 120gb
    Storage #2OCZ Agility 3 60gb
    CPU CoolerCorsair H110
    CaseCarbide Series Air 540
    Power SupplyAntec Earthwatts 750w
    Keyboard Logitech G13 Gaming Keyboard
    Mouse Logitech G600
    Headset Logitech G430
    OS Windows 8.1
    Network RouterAsus RT-N56U

I can't even get Aura to install. I get a "unhandled expectation" error. Anyone know how to fix this?

ROG Member Array Kreemkrackered PC Specs
    Kreemkrackered PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Maximus X Hero
    ProcessorIntel I7 8700K
    Memory (part number)32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 MHZ
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Strix 1080TI
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG27V
    Storage #11 TB Samsung EVO 960 M2 NVME
    Storage #22x 1TB Samsung SSD
    CPU CoolerCorsair H110
    CaseNZXT Noctis 450 ROG Edition
    Power SupplyCorsair RM 850
    Keyboard ASUS ROG Horus GK2000
    Mouse ASUS ROG Spatha
    Headset Alienware TactX
    Mouse Pad Alienware
    Headset/Speakers None
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64bit
    Network RouterSky HUB
    Accessory #1 Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Controller
    Accessory #2 D-Link Powered USB Hub

Quote Originally Posted by DragonRebornUK View Post
    I just deleted LastProfile.xml and it sorted my pc out. Thanks a million, I was close to doing a full re-install! After many attempts to uninstall and reinstall many different versions of Aura!

I signed up this website just to say thank you :-)
    Me too! I installed the latest October chipset drivers for my Maximus X Hero and Aura just stopped working - tried pretty much everything, was at the point of just uninstalling Aura permanently until I found your post - deleted that one little file, restarted and started working again

I'm indebted to you sir!

ROG Enthusiast Array AliAPCMR PC Specs
    AliAPCMR PC Specs
    MotherboardZ390 E
    Processori5 9600k
    Memory (part number)Corsair RGB Vengeance (Corsair CMR16GX4M2A2666C16)
    Graphics Card #1GTX 1070 EVGA FTW
    Sound CardAsus SupremeFX
    MonitorSamsung 1080p 40inch 3D Tv
    Storage #1Samsung Evo 500gb SSD
    Storage #23TB & 2TB &500GB HDD
    CPU CoolerNoctua U12S
    CaseNZXT Noctis 450
    Power Supply850 wats EVGA SUPERNOVA
    Keyboard Corsair Raptor K30
    Mouse Logitec M305
    Headset Creative Sound Blasters Rage V2 Wireless (RGB)
    OS Windows 10 (Latest Update)
    Accessory #1 NZXT GRID V2
    Accessory #2 NZXT HUE PLUS

Hi guys I to have a issue with this aura software, using the standalone software the aura lights work until u click on strobing which causes the LEDs to freeze or turn off, but the rest of the effects work fine as they should, but soon as I use Armoury crate any of the effects excluding static causes the lights to freeze and upon restarting or shutting down the pc and turning it back on fixes the issue unless I re do these steps any help, I have re installed, formatted my entire OS didn't clean install, replaced my mobo and still the same issue

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by AliAPCMR View Post
    Hi guys I to have a issue with this aura software, using the standalone software the aura lights work until u click on strobing which causes the LEDs to freeze or turn off, but the rest of the effects work fine as they should, but soon as I use Armoury crate any of the effects excluding static causes the lights to freeze and upon restarting or shutting down the pc and turning it back on fixes the issue unless I re do these steps any help, I have re installed, formatted my entire OS didn't clean install, replaced my mobo and still the same issue
    stop using both just use armoury crate. seems you mixed the aura service. just make a clean os intall and just use armoury crate

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast