cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG Swift PG35VQ

robmp11
Level 7
Ok What's with the secret squirrel on the us release date on this monitor.The Acer Predator X35 just released today for $ 2499 on Amazon but the stand is ugly or I would just buy it. Tired of all the hype and no info, any pre order info ect.
5 REPLIES 5

mikeblunt2020
Level 7
robmp11 wrote:
Ok What's with the secret squirrel on the us release date on this monitor.The Acer Predator X35 just released today for $ 2499 on Amazon but the stand is ugly or I would just buy it. Tired of all the hype and no info, any pre order info ect.

July has come and gone and no PG35VQ in sight for the US market. Where’s the monitor boys?

ELIESEH
Level 11
PG35VQ is dead, has overheating issue, bad colors coverage and bad ghosting/smearing like x35.

ELIESEH wrote:
PG35VQ is dead, has overheating issue, bad colors coverage and bad ghosting/smearing like x35.

If so looks like Lg gets my money LG 38GL950G 38 inch UltraGear™ Nano IPS 1ms Curved Gaming Monitor w/NVIDIA G-SYNC®

ROGAce
Level 7
robmp11 wrote:

After reading about the PG35VQ heat and color issues I have cancelled my pre-order. This is unbelievable that after such a long development and waiting time by the customers Asus realise such a low quality faulty product and asking such a high premium price. I hope all of you people got a brain and come and sense and nobody will buy this monitor as this product and development of it is a real joke. Cannot believe that something like this is still happening in 2019.

Vlada011
Level 10
ASUS probably wait to fix some issue.
Specification and look of this monitor are amazing and I hope they will resolve everything.