cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

W10 Block Driver Tool

toronto699
Level 13
W10 Keeps Installing An Audio Driver On My PC , Microsoft Support , Sent Me A Tool To Block All W 10 Drivers I Do Not Want , So Far It Has Block 2 W10 Drivers I Do Not Need Or Want , The Support Tool Will Permanently Block Any W10 Driver I Do Not Want Or Need For My Hardware , But You Have To Ask Microsoft Support For The Tool , As Its Not Public Knowledge
3 REPLIES 3

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
aha? unified drivers are design to reduce to 0 issues. even almos t all periferals likle asus, razer, logitech, etc etc brands are moving on those routes cause is easy to deploay and take data to improve drivers. That reduce fixing. I agree with you. but these is what is coming.

I do understand, really. but even amd is unified. all drivers x570 are 1. and the same with some changes hos chipset filter.

en the next 2 years all drivers wiill pull down from a update. direct on out computers.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

toronto699
Level 13
W10 Drivers

The Problem Is Manufacturers Make Drivers For Their Hardware , Microsoft Has No Clue What The Hardware Does , Microsoft Audio Drivers Have No 5.1 Audio option If The Audio is Stereo , That Is A Huge Mistake For People With 5.1 Speaker Systems , MICROSOFT CAN STUFF HARDWARE DRIVERS WHERE THE SUN DOES NOT SHINE , Smart Coders Will Make Their Own Driver , Some Do Already ,

toronto699
Level 13
In Fact I Have Small Court Case Against MS , So Far Its Going My Way , My Lawyer Says I Will Win Case , The Microsoft Lawyer Has No CLUE About Computers Or Technology , My Little Demo In Court Said It All , Microsoft Sent A Microsoft Store Employee To Represent Them , OH MY , I Will Get My 10, 000 In Lost Production Plus Court Costs , That's All I Want , Microsoft Is Asking Non Disclosure , I Will Not Agree With That That's My Option