New ROGer Array

ASUS you let me down.

I built my last upgrade with parts 95% from ASUS and upgraded my network peripherals with ASUS AX11000 and AC5300 for AiMesh. 2 weeks into installing my AX11000 and failing AiMESH, you guys told me to send my AX11000 in cause there's something wrong with the logs I sent you so I did. 5 days later you guys want $200 to replace my AX11000, citing its out of warranty or that I might have caused the damage. How can I damage a 2week old router that sits in a shelf and how can it be out of warranty? I WILL get my money back from Newegg but as a ROG fan, you guys failed me. This is the last PC/network upgrade that I will consider your products again.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by rhkenji View Post
    I built my last upgrade with parts 95% from ASUS and upgraded my network peripherals with ASUS AX11000 and AC5300 for AiMesh. 2 weeks into installing my AX11000 and failing AiMESH, you guys told me to send my AX11000 in cause there's something wrong with the logs I sent you so I did. 5 days later you guys want $200 to replace my AX11000, citing its out of warranty or that I might have caused the damage. How can I damage a 2week old router that sits in a shelf and how can it be out of warranty? I WILL get my money back from Newegg but as a ROG fan, you guys failed me. This is the last PC/network upgrade that I will consider your products again.
    My name is Adrian from the ASUS Customer Loyalty Team here at our North America Corporate Office. If you would allow, i would be more than glad to help provide resolution to this case. Please email me with the below details so I can work with related personnel to get this straightened out.

Product S/N:
    RMA #:
    Address:
    Full name:
    Phone#:
    Email:

My email is cl-adrian@asus.com.:

New ROGer Array BlownInterceptor PC Specs
    BlownInterceptor PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core, 24-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
    Memory (part number)HyperX Predator DDR4 RGB 64GB Kit (4 x 16GB) 3200MHz
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1080 Ti DirectX 12 STRIX-GTX1080TI-O11G-GAMING 11GB 352-Bit GDDR5X
    Sound CardCreative Labs SB0880 PCI Express Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Sound Card
    MonitorASUS ROG Swift PG348Q 34" Gaming Monitor Curved Ultra-Wide 3440x1440 100Hz IPS DisplayPortt
    Storage #1Samsung 970 EVO Plus Series - 500GB PCIe NVMe
    CPU CoolerSUS ROG Ryujin 360 RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler 360mm Radiator
    CaseCORSAIR Graphite 780T Full-Tower Case- Black
    Power SupplyASUS ROG Thor 1200 Certified 1200W Fully-Modular RGB Power Supply with LiveDash OLED Panel
    Keyboard Cerberus PC Gaming Keyboard
    Mouse Bloddy 6
    Headset SADES SA901 Over Ear Wired 7.1 Surround Noise Cancelling PC Gaming Headphone with Microphone
    Mouse Pad SIGNO 10W Wireless Charger Extended Mouse Pad
    Headset/Speakers Cyber Acoustics CA-3602FFP 2.1 Speaker Sound System with Subwoofer and Control Pod
    OS Windows 10 x64

Quote Originally Posted by rhkenji View Post

They have let me down as well, I have 100% of ROG products, everything was a lot more money than everyone! But I sucked it up and bought anyway. My last purchase was the 360mm Ryujin AIO cooler. This POS from the word go never worked. The software sucks, I have tried every version of Aura, Livedash and AI suite. Aura nd AI suite work, but livedash refuses to even come up, click the link and I get nothing.

So very disappointing with ASUS, I have always have good products in the past. But this ROG brand is nothing but a major headache. I wish someone would come up with a solution for all these major bugs???

Ok, rant over.

Motherboard:ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Processor:AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core, 24-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor Memory (part number):HyperX Predator DDR4 RGB 64GB Kit (4 x 16GB) 3200MHz Graphics Card #1:ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1080 Ti DirectX 12 STRIX-GTX1080TI-O11G-GAMING 11GB 352-Bit GDDR5X Sound Card:Creative Labs SB0880 PCI Express Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Sound Card Monitor:ASUS ROG Swift PG348Q 34" Gaming Monitor Curved Ultra-Wide 3440x1440 100Hz IPS DisplayPortt Storage #1:Samsung 970 EVO Plus Series - 500GB PCIe NVMe CPU Cooler:SUS ROG Ryujin 360 RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler 360mm Radiator Case:CORSAIR Graphite 780T Full-Tower Case- Black Power Supply:ASUS ROG Thor 1200 Certified 1200W Fully-Modular RGB Power Supply with LiveDash OLED Panel Keyboard:Redragon K503 PC Gaming Keyboard Mouse:Bloddy 6 Headset:SADES SA901 Over Ear Wired 7.1 Surround Noise Cancelling PC Gaming Headphone with Microphone Mouse Pad:SIGNO 10W Wireless Charger Extended Mouse Pad Headset/Speakers:Cyber Acoustics CA-3602FFP 2.1 Speaker Sound System with Subwoofer and Control Pod OS:Windows 10 x64

Jason
    Last edited by BlownInterceptor; 08-14-2019 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Adding parts list