cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mouse icon is wierd

Psycrow
Level 11
Today when i powered on my pc, then i see my mouse pointer suddenly changed from black to white, when i
press any seach bars in ect firefox or windows seach menus, when clearly it shows black colour in mouse settings.

And it wasent like this last day. I dident install anything since.

What is going on here ?

Last time my mouse was messed up then it was a nvidia driver problem and it fixed the wierd red plus + + icons i had for a pointer, but now the colours changes..and its a transparent white icon

I tryed to uninstall Nvidia drivers and then the pointer want normal again but after my system reinstall the standart nvidia driver then its back to the white colour again...

It only happens when i enable HDR.
If i disable HDR then it looks normal81288
9 REPLIES 9

xeromist
Man, you get all the weirdest issues!
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Hopper64
Level 15
There’s a hot fix driver that might address this:

*https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4844/~/geforce-hotfix-driver-version-431.68

I had some mouse cursor issues too with 431.60. It may not help but worth a try.*
MZ790A Bios 2002, GSkill F5-8000J3848H16GX2-TZRK, 13900KS, EKWB D5 TBE 300, Seasonic Prime TX-1600 ATX 3.0, Asus Strix 4090 w/ Optimus block, Phanteks Enthoo Elite, Asus Claymore 2, Asus Gladius 3, Asus XG349C, Samsung 990, Windows 11 Pro

I allready installed that update since my pointer was broken in that driver but it fixed my broken pointer.
Now im stuck with this ****

Psycrow
Level 11
I know !!

I Have the most wierd issues..i guess its because i buy high end hardware that isent prepared to be on the market yet...Or its a curse of the anpan !"

https://otakumeme.com/5044/anpan-curse/

Psycrow
Level 11
When i take screenshots of the mouse marker then it looks black like normal, but i can see with my own eyes that it is white..like on the picture i took with my cam...

panzlock
Level 12
That's the non-binary gender mouse pointer.
I'd like to deploy my troops in her country.

Psycrow
Level 11
say what ?

Psycrow
Level 11
curse of the anpan

Psycrow
Level 11
Defect monitor ?
PG27UQ I had 3 broken monitors so far..been realy unlucky with this asus crap

I think i will try another brand next time i buy pc