New ROGer Array

Thermal Throttling in Strix Scar II GL504GW

Greetings people, recently after much troubleshooting I have found that at times maybe once a week my ASUS Rog Strix Scar II GL504GW thermal throttles which inevitably leads to fps drops for a few seconds after every few minutes. The Cpu temperatures reach in the 88 celcius to 96 celcius whenever gaming. So Far the only solutions I have found was to repaste CPU with a better paste but that voids my warranty, and if not that it's usually means undervolting the CPU which i don't know anything about. This is my first gaming laptop and I am really disappointed by this issue, ASUS has let me down. So I ask the community what other solutions can i use to prevent my CPU from overheating? Currently I have the latest drivers and bios version 304 for Strix Scar II GL504GW. So far the only temporary soln I have found was in deleting the generic pnp monitor from device manager before restarting my "gaming" laptop again, but I am scared that the constant weekly thermal throttling might be damaging my PC here. Can anyone confirm if thermal throttling damages the PC overtime? I really hope ASUS does something about this issue as it has been pestering me for a month now.