cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G752VL Esupport folder

addictedguy
Level 7
Hello!!

I have just replaced my g752vl's disk .Replacing my disk removed the esupport folder. I can't get the folder from pc old disk because its not working anymore.

Can anyone send me the Esupport folder for g752vl?
2 REPLIES 2

jdfrench3
Level 12
This is a German website (use your browser translator) that has copies of the Driver DVD for many ASUS laptop models. The downloads are in English. Download the Driver DVD for your model and create a DVD. Once created, run the AsInWiz.exe (ASUS Installation Wizard) to install all your original ASUS drivers and programs. It is selective and you can pick and choose what you want. I would advise you run the ASUS Installation Wizard right after installing Windows 10 (before any updates are run). This will allow Windows the best opportunity to update the proper driver from the get-go. Doing this procedure will not only install your needed drivers and program but also many encrypted and hidden support files that are required to run your laptop properly.

You can also use the Driver DVD to make a eSupport folder, simply mount the iso file and rename it "eSupport". The Driver DVD has all the files found in your eSupport folder.

https://www.asustreiber.de/downloads/category/60-windows-10?start=10

G752VL/VT/VY Driver DVD version 4.00 dated 3/3/2017 2.32GB large

Good Luck
G752VSK, G75VW-3D, G51J, G1S
Homebuilt Windows Server

Thanks i hope it fixes my keyboard too:)