cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Rampage V X99 6950X RAM QUESTION!!!

PanosXidis24
Level 11
Hello the forum!!!i have one problem and im scary little bit!!!i have 6950x with asus rampage v and 32GB RAM O.C TO 3200MHZ
my question is what voltage SAFE VALUES on VCSSA and VCCIO i putt!!!!i run memtest86 8.2 pro and i have 20 errors is cpu errors!!!i put 1.22v VCSSA AND VCCIO TO 1,12V is and running again the memtest86 8.2 pro and all is ok no errors no nothing!!!this values on my cpu is ok???or this voltage is high and after dead cpu?thanks a lot
3 REPLIES 3

ThrashZone
Level 10
Hi,
Still on haswell-e personally one thing is for sure
Auto sure does whack both way over any need for sure vccio cpu over 1.2v same for vcssa just by increasing memory frequency !! 😕
Lots of chips have been toasted on auto for these voltages

vccio cpu should be fine with a max reading of 1.15v no more though same goes for vcssa +-
vccio pch should be fine pegged at it's default voltage of 1.05 with a max at 1.1v+-

vcssa well that one varies since it's an offset can be between 0.170=1.024v+- to 0.240=well under 1.15v is what I use depending on core clock higher being for 4.6-4.7
0.195=1.060v+- for 4.5.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PanosXidis24
Level 11
right!!!!!!!thanks
is ok my voltage right????no problem?

ThrashZone
Level 10
Hi,
From what you posted and what I wrote before
Your system agent is high well over 1.2v where 1.15v is a better max
vccio cpu is a little low at 1.12v where 1.15 is a better max although as stated 1.2v will be produced on auto.

You might also see what vccin/ input voltage is doing and keep it maxed at 1.95v
If still wonky try digi settings and switch to LLC-4 or 5

Voltage reading software using hwinfo

https://www.hwinfo.com/download.php
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]