cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X570-e Wi-Fi & Bluetooth

Raventlov
Level 7
Hello guys,

after the upgrade to bios 1005 for the motherboard i don't have anymore the Wi-Fi or the Bluetooth. Both are enabled in the bios. It's not a windows problem because i've tested with Linux too with no luck.

Anyone is facing the same problem after the update? or they just fried out for me?

I'm 100% sure that both worked when 0807 bios was in place.

Any help / feedback is appreciated
7 REPLIES 7

damaged
Level 7
When you updated the BIOS did you reset to default values?

Stefan
Level 7
Works here

Raventlov
Level 7
Hey guys

Update: After a full Power cycle (turning off the switch on the PSU) they are back.

Raventlov
Level 7
FYI Update

So after a full power cycle the bluetooth and wifi were back but after a reboot both were missing again.
So i tinkered in the bios a bit and had to disable ErP Ready (s4+s5) that i had to turn on to be able to turn off aura rgb while the pc was powered off.

So now it's disabled, aura rgb stays on when the pc is off but bluetooth and wifi keeps working after each reboot.

My PSU is an EVGA 850 G2

americorlolivei
Level 7
It happen to me once because of a cpu overclock crash, after a PSU shutdown things were normal again

I am having the exact same issue. The ErP (s4+s5) setting is causing wifi card disconnected after restart. I have to restart my computer multiple times to make it connected everyday. This is very frustrating. ASUS need to fix this huge bug...
Anywhere we can officially report this bug to ASUS?

louis925 wrote:
I am having the exact same issue. The ErP (s4+s5) setting is causing wifi card disconnected after restart. I have to restart my computer multiple times to make it connected everyday. This is very frustrating. ASUS need to fix this huge bug...
Anywhere we can officially report this bug to ASUS?

this issue still exist?
please answer