New ROGer Array

Temp Sensors Strix X570-e

Greetings,

So I am a little concerned about some temps I am seeing on my new board. Not "OMG I need to go and put Liquid Nitrogen on it", but enough that I reckon I should probably do something about it. By the looks of things, there are temp sensors for the CPU Socket, The General Mobo, the Actual CPU, and the Temp Sensor that was included in the box. There are 5 temp Sensors that come up in HWinfo as Temp 2, 3, 4, 5 & 9. But I can't find any information as to what they are measuring. Sensors 2 & 5 are always registering in the high 60-70 degree mark. If I had to guess, I'd go with the Chipset, but I am not sure since that does register elsewhere.

Any pointers would be great.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	72.6 KB 
ID:	81415

New ROGer Array

I'm wondering the same thing. Temp2 and Temp5 are quite high for me on X570 Strix-e. Did you figure out what they are? I'm concerned as well.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Annotation 2019-08-30 202813.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	141.2 KB 
ID:	81660
    Last edited by psynex; 08-30-2019 at 03:03 PM.

New ROGer Array

Asus VRM temperature problem for x570 E

Hello,
    After my purchase Asus ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING I notice strange temperatures.
    At Asus VRM temperature problem for x570 E or F Rest temperature exceeds 85 ° C without oc. After some research on the Internet I realized that I'm not the only one to have the same problem Asus voltages By default very high (1.4 or more) does not arrange things on my side I'll see how many time my motherboard will fit on English-speaking YouTube There are videos VRM tests for x570 The results are catastrophic the temperatures are very high at several brands but a pity that Asus does not react on abnormal temperatures. Personally I do not advise you to buy it before even doing some research on the Internet any motherboard be very careful.
    To bring down the temperatures a little I decided to lower voltages to 1.33 and oc 4.3 Ghz my 3700x to lower the temperature.
    Before OC VRM temp 80-99 ° C (1.4v - 1.457v asus voltage default)
    After OC VRM temp 60-77 ° C (1.33v)

Here are my screenshots After OC
    https: // photos. app.goo. gl / PGhauG25HHDQGU869
    Excuse me for my spelling mistakes I write with google translator
    Baguette from France <3

New ROGer Array

Temp Sensors Strix X570-e

I am in the same boat as all of you. Weird behavior on Temp 2 and 5 , when the air con is on, room temp at 22-23C these readings increase and plateau at about 85C and 87C. When the room temp increase say 27C to 30C these drop to 69C and 75C. Also on a Intel Burn test, Temp 5 disappeared Once.

All settings at default in bios (1201) . PBO is at auto. No significant effect on these sensors when core voltage is dropped to 1.25V to 1.35V. System is stable have not encountered any shutdowns or resets on any benchmarks.

Ryzen 3900X , 32 GB 3200MHz , 2070 super, Corsair RM850X.
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos 2019-09-20 8-09-43 AM.jpg