cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG Zephyrus GX531GS keypad does NOT light up

stchocolate
Level 7
I have brought the laptop recently and discovered that my keypad (track pad, number pad) does not light up like others I have seen, it should light up because if not I wouldn't be able to see what I am pressing. Can anybody tell me how I can solve the problem I have? Is it because of the hard drive, if so provide me a link so I can solve the problem.
4 REPLIES 4

stchocolate
Level 7
?????

Pheebau
Level 7
Have you tried contacting Asus support? Maybe an issue with your keyboard - Does lighting work on your keyboard besides trackpad? try and play with Rog Aura Core in gaming center to see if it can trigger the keypad to lighten up

Pheebau wrote:
Have you tried contacting Asus support? Maybe an issue with your keyboard - Does lighting work on your keyboard besides trackpad? try and play with Rog Aura Core in gaming center to see if it can trigger the keypad to lighten up

does not work I need help, the keyboard itself work, but the trackpad does not work. I want to get it fixed.

stchocolate wrote:
does not work I need help, the keyboard itself work, but the trackpad does not work. I want to get it fixed.

I've had a similar issue , recently purchased the duo 15 se which has the keypad/trackpad combo

I've found ensure you keep your drives via MyAsus up to date , its fine for a few weeks then starts to play up, so I log into MyAsus and find it needs a driver update, after this it behaves itself.

Another symptom is when I type on the keyboard at pace the keypad flickers

I'm still a little bit suspicious tho , totally looks like a hardware thing and I'm considering raising a ticket