cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infinite loop without having checked the box

Somethingwhatev
Level 7
For some reason I have to delete the realbench folder and unzip it again in order to get it to run benchmark correctly. After one run from a fresh unzipped folder,any subsequent runs either don't start or take so long that it doesn't seem like it's working, but when it does finally start it's a ridiculously low score for my CPU at 4.7ghz.

Any reason why this would happen? It was running fine up until about a week ago, right around the time I got an update for my windows 10 1803 build. It didn't update to 1903. Not sure if this is the reason though.
2 REPLIES 2

Zka17
Level 16
I have observed it too! I have the latest Win updates. It seems to me that it happens more often when there is something else running in the background... an another monitoring software, maybe?

The good news is that after a slow run, if you hit the start again, it will come a real good run!

You can go to the task manager and set RB priority for "High" or "Realtime"...

Somethingwhatev
Level 7
I've had to delete the folder after every run even if I let a slow run finish. I'm glad it's not just me though. Well, relieved that it's a problem with the software.

Thanks for the reply.