cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RoG Lanyard?

Pmadison
Level 7

Anyone seen one of these? I'll pay $25 for the RoG one by paypal.
11 REPLIES 11

Granger
Level 10
I have one, but I'm in europe.

Try and find a gaming conference near you, if Asus is there, so will the ROG and thats how I got mine (wanted a t-shirt, got a lanyard lol)

chrsplmr
Level 18
Gaming Conference ? In the U.S.A.? ROG will be there? ummm... Ebay.c.

(No offense meant friends and Welcome to ROG ... the best is yet to come.)

Asus: Re-Activate ROG USA/NorthAmerica NOW !!!
Seriously-- Can anyone explain this, please?
Or... Has 'someone' completely lost their mind ?

This is costing us all... or soon will.c.

chrsplmr wrote:
Gaming Conference ? In the U.S.A.? ROG will be there? ummm... Ebay.c.

(No offense meant friends and Welcome to ROG ... the best is yet to come.)

Asus: Re-Activate ROG USA/NorthAmerica NOW !!!
Seriously-- Can anyone explain this, please?
Or... Has 'someone' completely lost their mind ?

This is costing us all... or soon will.c.

You mean to say the ROG doesnt exist in the US for gaming conferences and such?

I pity your poor souls 😞

Come on Asus guys, when there is a ROG stand here in France, you have a hard time getting close to it, its probably the most populer stand that I have yet seen.
What are you waiting for to go on a US tour?

Pmadison
Level 7
Tried ebay, no luck

Pmadison
Level 7
Bros, let's stay on topic here. Someone find me a lanyard. Make some cash

chrsplmr
Level 18
hahahaha.... my U.S. brother .. cudos for staying on task .. can SomeOne Please 'find' this
Member a lanyard ? Wouldnt it be funny if you got the t-shirt ? no? ... not to you??

We will try and stay focused here and remember that ROG IS All About YOU...hhahahahaahhaa.. no really..hehe

Even when ROG was 'more' active here ... 'Swag' was hard to come by without 'Being There.'
Right now there is no 'there' to be. Well its there.. its not here, there... ok.. it defys explanation ...
but .. its on the list...and as soon as there are 28 hours in a day .. they will get to it faster .. i hope ..

I have to laugh though.. everybody tripping over each other to make up the down turns throughout
the global economies and a simple thing like branded gear is ignored from a loyal cash base. Us.
Who among us would not snap up ROGgear if it were available ... i know.. who asked me?? hahahhaa

Make some cash... hahahhaha... if I had one ... money.... wouldnt git it....
((but I still believe my t-shirt will show up one day ... and I'll know they are finally at the end of that list...hahahaha...))

Please dont get it twisted ... GlobalROG -- handsDown AweSome -- Non-Active ROG USA/NorthAmerica
and equal opposite... just my opinion.....Cash dont come to YOU in America...hunt everyday, eat large.

sorry.Back to the LanYard...

xeromist
You might try a PM to V2-V3 I know that he's been TeamROG at multiple events so he might have an extra.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

ColonelS
Level 9
boooooo.......

i only got the BF3 ROG lanyard
Click ->Republic of Gamers<- official Facebook page

DaemonCantor
Level 13
Well ColonelS, I'm glad you were sooooooo lucky! I got a ROG Motherboard to try and hang around my neck and that get's heavy!:p