cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL702VS Stuck on 75hz Refresh Rate but Supposed to be 120Hz ?

DeadlyRabbit
Level 7
Hello i brought this laptop quite q while ago and did not really checked it because i wass excited and what not anyway, i noticed that my laptop that supposed to be 120Hz refresh rate is stuck on 75Hz refresh rate and no matter what i did where i checked it did not give me the option to even change it (shows only 75Hz),
did anyone had that problem or knows what to do and fix it?

if yes please i would really appreciate it because i really dont know what to do anymore
thanks ❤️
3 REPLIES 3

Passion64x
Level 7
DeadlyRabbit wrote:
Hello i brought this laptop quite q while ago and did not really checked it because i wass excited and what not anyway, i noticed that my laptop that supposed to be 120Hz refresh rate is stuck on 75Hz refresh rate and no matter what i did where i checked it did not give me the option to even change it (shows only 75Hz),
did anyone had that problem or knows what to do and fix it?

if yes please i would really appreciate it because i really dont know what to do anymore
thanks ❤️

Then you have 75 Hz laptop . A lot of models have different hardware configurations - different ram sizes , cpu , ssd configuration and with different display panels . You should always check when buying to buy the model configuration which suits you best.

Passion64x wrote:
Then you have 75 Hz laptop . A lot of models have different hardware configurations - different ram sizes , cpu , ssd configuration and with different display panels . You should always check when buying to buy the model configuration which suits you best.

I did check those thing and it supposed to be 120Hz laptop even went back to the store i bought it from and checked with them...

DeadlyRabbit wrote:
I did check those thing and it supposed to be 120Hz laptop even went back to the store i bought it from and checked with them...

Use the NVIDIA Control Panel on the Resolution section and create a new profile with higher refresh rate and check if it works. I would start with 100mhz and if it works try to increase it.

My GL702VM accepts 100hz as these LG panels are meant to work with 100hz.