Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    12

    Asus Crosshair VIII Hero X570 Chipset Temperature

    Hello my motherboard chipset (pch) temperature idle 60-62 max 72 this is normal temp ?
    Bios 0803

  2. #2
    New ROGer Array blubhimself PC Specs
    blubhimself PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Crosshair VII Hero
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 7 3700X
    Memory (part number)G.Skill F4-3600C15D-16GTZ
    Graphics Card #1MSI RTX 2080 Ventus OC
    Sound CardCreative Soundblaster X-AE5
    MonitorAcer XB241H
    Storage #1Samsung 850 Evo 250GB
    Storage #2HDDs
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15
    CaseBeQuiet Dark Base Pro 900
    Power SupplyBeQuiet Dark Power Pro 11 1000w
    Keyboard Corsair K95 Platinum MX Speed
    Mouse Razer Basilisk
    Headset Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro
    Mouse Pad Roccat Taito Control
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    Network RouterFritzBox 7590

    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    8

    Yes thats normal. My PCH Temp is about 61 at Idle and 70 at Load.
    But my Windows behaves strange... it shows installed memory 15,9GB...while 2x8GB are installed.. with my old C7H ist shows 16GB.
    Is that normal?

  3. #3
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    12

    Normal

  4. #4
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    7

    So are these temps normal on this board at idle?

    Can't seem to insert the image here (Think I may have gotten it) but here is the read out from HWiNFO64

    BIOS Version: 0605 (Came preinstalled and I am not very familiar with updating bios)

    Temps: that are concerning are the Evo 970 55+ and the PCH or Chip set at 64 both at idle not even gaming.

    This has me a bit concerned and I would appreciate other owners of this boards take on what the idle temp can be and at what temps I should be concerned?

    Thanks,

    -Naz
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos tempst.jpg  


  5. #5
    ROG Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by nazkai View Post
    Can't seem to insert the image here (Think I may have gotten it) but here is the read out from HWiNFO64

    BIOS Version: 0605 (Came preinstalled and I am not very familiar with updating bios)

    Temps: that are concerning are the Evo 970 55+ and the PCH or Chip set at 64 both at idle not even gaming.

    This has me a bit concerned and I would appreciate other owners of this boards take on what the idle temp can be and at what temps I should be concerned?

    Thanks,

    -Naz
    OK, i'm on bios 1001 and my idle temps are definitely lower.
    I don't know your setup but as all your temperatures seem higher (pch, vrm, dimm, ssd) , is your case ventilated enough?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	0 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	82497

  6. #6
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    7

    So are these temps normal on this board at idle?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack007 View Post
    OK, i'm on bios 1001 and my idle temps are definitely lower.
    I don't know your setup but as all your temperatures seem higher (pch, vrm, dimm, ssd) , is your case ventilated enough?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	0 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	82497

    Hey there Jack appreciate the reaching out.

    I've been trying hard to ensure good airflow but it might be this case (Not a lot of options) It's a TT view 37 I've moved my GPU from being mounted right over the active cooler to being vertically mounted and I replaced my initial 2080TI twin fan from Zotac with a XC Hybrid 2080ti (With that AIO) set to exuast out the back.

    With the GPU fans on full blast and all the other case fans I can control (Cannot control the software or fan RPMS for my original case fans (two large in front and one that was exhaust on top but is now intake on bottom and two fans on the Thermal Take AIO up front mounted as an intake) all of those fans I can't seem to control due to Thermal Take Software error Seen in the Link below:

    https://community.thermaltake.com/in...-codeh_0x0001/

    Both CPU and GPU are liquid cooled by Aio's
    Miniatura de Adjuntos Miniatura de Adjuntos TT37topdown.jpg  

    TT372080ti AIO out.jpg  

    Capture10162019pch.jpg  

    IMG_9395.jpg  


  7. #7
    New ROGer Array RedSector73 PC Specs
    RedSector73 PC Specs
    MotherboardROG CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (WI-FI)
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor
    Memory (part number)PVR416G413C9K @ 3600 14-15-14-28 CR1
    Graphics Card #1Gigabyte Aorus RTX 2080 Ti Xtreme WaterForce (GV-N208TAORUSX W-11GC)
    MonitorAsus ROG Swift PG348Q
    Storage #1ADATA SX8200PNP 1TB
    Storage #22 x Samsung SSD 840 EVO 250GB
    CPU CoolerCoolermaster Liquid Pro Master 360
    CaseEVGA DG-87 Gunmetal Grey Gaming Case
    Power SupplyEVGA SuperNOVA G2 750W Gold Power
    Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB Platinum
    Mouse Corsair Gaming Sabre RGB Gaming Mouse
    Headset ARCTIS Pro Wireless
    Mouse Pad Cooler Master MP750 RGB Cloth Gaming Mouse Pad Extra Large
    OS Windows 10 64bit Pro
    Network RouterRT-AC87U

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Reputation
    40
    Posts
    140

    mid 50' is all I see.

    Really need to be on the latest bios 1001 and have latest amd chipset drivers installed.

  8. #8
    ROG Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by nazkai View Post
    Hey there Jack appreciate the reaching out.

    I've been trying hard to ensure good airflow but it might be this case (Not a lot of options) It's a TT view 37 I've moved my GPU from being mounted right over the active cooler to being vertically mounted and I replaced my initial 2080TI twin fan from Zotac with a XC Hybrid 2080ti (With that AIO) set to exuast out the back.

    With the GPU fans on full blast and all the other case fans I can control (Cannot control the software or fan RPMS for my original case fans (two large in front and one that was exhaust on top but is now intake on bottom and two fans on the Thermal Take AIO up front mounted as an intake) all of those fans I can't seem to control due to Thermal Take Software error Seen in the Link below:

    https://community.thermaltake.com/in...-codeh_0x0001/

    Both CPU and GPU are liquid cooled by Aio's

    Hi Nazkai,

    Looking at your case it seems hard to get a good airflow (top of the case is closed).
    Does your situation improve when you leave off the transparent cover?

  9. #9
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    7

    So are these temps normal on this board at idle?

    Hello Jack,

    I'd Agree with ya there and perhaps that is it but GN said the case actually has good airflow see here:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l9oJ2Qd-qI

    And yes when I leave off the plastic cover the PCH temps still do not change I think it has more to do with Voltage then anything else running at 60c at the moment.

    See this link here and the video below for reference

    https://www.overclock.net/forum/11-a...70-fan-17.html

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk3PD-4zPN0


    Perhaps I have a bad board or these can be normal. I see your PCH at 58c I idle in one of your own screenshots I think yeah?

    thanks for helping man I appreciate the assistance.

    -Naz

  10. #10
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    7

    So are these temps normal on this board at idle?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSector73 View Post
    mid 50' is all I see.

    Really need to be on the latest bios 1001 and have latest amd chipset drivers installed.

    Hello Red I am on 1001 where can I ensure I have all the latest AMD Chip-set drivers?


    Thanks

    -Naz

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •