cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura Sync concerns

JMatzelle
Level 7
I am currently looking into starting my new build and purchasing new stuff. I am currently worried that the Asus AURA Sync and Live dash for my Ryuo CPU Cooler will not work and I won't be able to change my color scheme to red on my Motherboard, AIO, GPU and other stuff.

*Am I over worrying *

Build im doing

3900X
Crosshair VIII Hero
Strix 5700XT
Asus Ryuo 240mm AIO*

Not sure were to post this concern

I got OCD so I worry *
3 REPLIES 3

Re
Level 10
Leave Aura really worst Software i have ever seen. Such a ramdom working Software. I was 1 week on holiday came back turned on my System and Aura stops working. I did nothing... i would change to msi rgb System*

The Hardware is great but the Software is bull*****

Crosshair Hero VIII Wifi
Ryzen 9 3900x
Ryujin 360 AIO
2x Coolermaster argb 360 fans (the new ones with 1 cable to plug in)
Coolermaster argb MF140 Pro
Asus Thor 85x power supply
ROG Strix 2070 Super A8O video card
ROG Claymore Keyboard
ROG Spatha Mouse
ROG Strix Fusion Wireless (no rgb but controls in Armoury II)
Trident Z RGB DDR4 3600 memory kit
Phanteks eveolv X case

I have no issues with the Asus Aura Sync software to control all my lighting including the light strips built in with my Phanteks case

I have a separate issue with armory crate software keeps telling me my claymore has an SDK update available, but doesn't go away after restart. Other than than, controlling my lighting is no problem and I love my set up.

I have an autonomous XL standing desk to compliment my setup.

RVALDES23 wrote:
Crosshair Hero VIII Wifi
Ryzen 9 3900x
Ryujin 360 AIO
2x Coolermaster argb 360 fans (the new ones with 1 cable to plug in)
Coolermaster argb MF140 Pro
Asus Thor 85x power supply
ROG Strix 2070 Super A8O video card
ROG Claymore Keyboard
ROG Spatha Mouse
ROG Strix Fusion Wireless (no rgb but controls in Armoury II)
Trident Z RGB DDR4 3600 memory kit
Phanteks eveolv X case

I have no issues with the Asus Aura Sync software to control all my lighting including the light strips built in with my Phanteks case

I have a separate issue with armory crate software keeps telling me my claymore has an SDK update available, but doesn't go away after restart. Other than than, controlling my lighting is no problem and I love my set up.

I have an autonomous XL standing desk to compliment my setup.

Will running icue for my Corsair products cause problems with aura sync. I am going to build using the Corsair k95, Corsair rgb *headset, Corsair mouse pad rgb and the Corsair rgb mouse*