cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate and ROG Claymore SDK update won't work

RVALDES23
Level 7
I'm aware that you control the lighting and overall programming of the ROG Claymore Keyboard with the Armoury II software.
However, in armoury crate, in the update center I am asked to update the sdk version 1.02.02.
Everytime I update, it never fully installs and the update wont go away.

Is there a fix for this?
18 REPLIES 18

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
give time. that will come soon as possible. that is the SDK but still need the more work. i will try to use my spartha and when i can get my keyboard as soon i can cover expenses first
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC wrote:
give time. that will come soon as possible. that is the SDK but still need the more work. i will try to use my spartha and when i can get my keyboard as soon i can cover expenses first

ur spartha is shown in armoury crate?

Re@per wrote:

true true??

i am afraid to find out.

 i can try i guess. but my sources tell me that these is coming very soon

rats!!!!!!! what tha H.. let try these, but during the week is in the box since Feb.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Re@per wrote:

I just install the spartha and no SDK for the moment or any other update, aside a windows update to the windows driver.

ASUSTeK Computer Inv Mouse 2/13/2019/

aside that nada! may on the future.

The computer send me the ARMORY installation but I cancel it. I will check later that.

I also force the update fof the crate. For the moment that is still pending. Si no AURA or any other app for the moment IF these gets pull. i will send the screen image
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Re
Level 10
Which crate Version do you have? Have you a crosshair board too? Crate is only for intel boards right?

Re@per wrote:
Which crate Version do you have? Have you a crosshair board too? Crate is only for intel boards right?

As far is my knowledge. these is present on bios access for z390 ROG and x570 (no idea where is what) and some x299 I am trying to find out the models but I AM 100% sure that will be on the new ones that present today in gamescom2019

My Armory crate is version 2.3.5.0
The Armory Crate Lite Service is 2.3.5
The ASUS Framework Service 1.0.1.1
Aura service is 3.03.50
ROG Live Service is 1.0.9.6

The Armory crate, makes a lot of files.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
so far the sparta is missuing but is working fine. I will try to test other funtions like wake from sleep and other issues let get to the post and check those with mine
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Re
Level 10
So you cant control the light of your spatha with crate?

Re@per wrote:
So you cant control the light of your spatha with crate?

No presence, AURA sync or SDK for the moment. I ask and they told me that these is still pending and will come eventually.

I am exchanging notes once a week with them. and sending some issues when appear. So far i find out 2. but nothing to worry for the moment.

I have to get a keyboard for more.

I install the 3.00.30. and skip the version that windows push on connection.

Also, even that aura control is on the armory, there are NO files of aura inside the file of armory ROG. that is good news for one side. so is isolated from the app. itself. Also the pc install a driver 2/13/2019 1.0.9.0. On settings, on ROG ARMORY, dock firmware 1.32 and mouse 1.72
Learn, Play Enjoy!