cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sonic Studio 3

Funkyredneck
Level 7
Device Routing stopped working yesterday, the day before was working fine. No updates happened and PC was not restarted. Just stopped working! Any thoughts?
11 REPLIES 11

IIINikolaiIII
Level 7
Funkyredneck wrote:
Device Routing stopped working yesterday, the day before was working fine. No updates happened and PC was not restarted. Just stopped working! Any thoughts?

This has been happening to me also. Sonic effects stop working too after a couple of hours. Restarting pc helps, but the issue just comes back after awhile. I don't know what causes it.. buggy software or something else. If u find a solution please let me know.

dfaovred
Level 10
Try restarting the NahimicService.

Control Panel>Administrative Tools>Services>NahimicService - right click and restart.

See if that fixes SS3 without restarting pc.

dfaovred wrote:
Try restarting the NahimicService.

Control Panel>Administrative Tools>Services>NahimicService - right click and restart.

See if that fixes SS3 without restarting pc.

I can't even find a NahimicService.. maybe it's called different in Finnish

IIINikolaiIII wrote:

I also do not see that service in the list!

IIINikolaiIII wrote:

That explains effects disappearing too, happened to me not long ago. Reinstall is required as Nahimic should be working.

Bushmaster78FS wrote:
That explains effects disappearing too, happened to me not long ago. Reinstall is required as Nahimic should be working.

The effects were still working even when i did't find the service. Reinstalled the driver and still no NahimicService.

Birdflew
Level 7
Funkyredneck wrote:

My Device routing stopped working yesterday also, specifically with Chrome.exe. the only change I made on my PC was updating Nvidia drivers from 431.60 to 436.02.

Birdflew wrote:
My Device routing stopped working yesterday also, specifically with Chrome.exe. the only change I made on my PC was updating Nvidia drivers from 431.60 to 436.02.

I did find a issue there. but i have no idea if these is related from the driver or another app. for now i am on stock window driver. I will test these today and over the weekend with both 1000 and 2000 series GPU
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC wrote:
I did find a issue there. but i have no idea if these is related from the driver or another app. for now i am on stock window driver. I will test these today and over the weekend with both 1000 and 2000 series GPU

for me it was working fine then i updated the Nvidia drivers and then Chrome stopped routing, just about all other apps still work except Google Chrome. I tried re-installing audio drivers and Nvidia drivers but no no-avail. I also do not have NahimicService in services.