cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROUGE

Zaell
Level 7
I'm literally frustrated at asus. I bought asus rog gl504 3mos ago and now I need to wait for months for the motherboard replacement. I even contacted asus customer service which keep telling me for weeks that my problem is being monitored yet they can't even make it a fast solution. Worse, Asus Hq doesn't even reply to them. This sucks big time consdering how often I can that they have lots of laptop that has motherboard problem. I should have done my research before buying. If any asus representative is here. please fix our problems
3 REPLIES 3

cl-Adrian
Level 8
Zaell wrote:
I'm literally frustrated at asus. I bought asus rog gl504 3mos ago and now I need to wait for months for the motherboard replacement. I even contacted asus customer service which keep telling me for weeks that my problem is being monitored yet they can't even make it a fast solution. Worse, Asus Hq doesn't even reply to them. This sucks big time consdering how often I can that they have lots of laptop that has motherboard problem. I should have done my research before buying. If any asus representative is here. please fix our problems

My name is Adrian from the ASUS Customer Loyalty Team here at our North America Corporate Office. If you would allow, i would be more than glad to help provide resolution to this case. Please reach out to me via email me with the below details so I can work with related personnel to get this straightened out.

​Full name:
Phone#:
Email:
Product S/N:
RMA #:
Address:

My email is cl-adrian@asus.com.:

cl-Adrian@asus wrote:
My name is Adrian from the ASUS Customer Loyalty Team here at our North America Corporate Office. If you would allow, i would be more than glad to help provide resolution to this case. Please reach out to me via email me with the below details so I can work with related personnel to get this straightened out.

​Full name:
Phone#:
Email:
Product S/N:
RMA #:
Address:

My email is cl-adrian@asus.com.:

I don't know anything about rma but I do have lots of case no. A190840152, C190815591. emailed you with full details

Zaell
Level 7
I took my now 4 months old gl504 laptop in the service center here in Philippines because it stop working and the problem lies in the motherboard. It's new and defective tadah. Now im waiting for weeks now where the update is always still waiting for the parts since they ordered it on Taiwan.