New ROGer Array NoneYa PC Specs
    NoneYa PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)GU501GM
    MotherboardASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. GU501GM 1.0
    ProcessorIntel Core i7 8750H
    Graphics Card #1Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630
    Graphics Card #2NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
    Sound CardYes
    MonitorGeneric PnP Monitor Manufacturer: AUO Maximum resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Storage #1SSD KINGSTON RBUSNS8154P3128GJ
    Storage #2ST1000LX015-1U7172 of 931.51 GB SATA III
    CaseBackpack
    Power Supply110
    Keyboard ASUSTek Computer, Inc. N-KEY Device PC/AT Enhanced PS/2 Keyboard (101/102-Key)
    Mouse HID-compliant mouse
    Headset No
    Mouse Pad Black
    Headset/Speakers In computer
    OS Windows 10 Professional ‎(X64)‎ 1903
    Network RouterIntel Corporation Wireless-AC 9560
    Accessory #1 N/A
    Accessory #2 N/A
    Accessory #3 N/A

GU501GM Ghosts from Factory?

It’s been restored, reset, recovered, wiped by Geek Squad, upgraded, downgraded, and is now in Beta Developer Mode Testing on multiple systems. It crashes, comes back to life on its own writing its own programming, talking to itself in the process. I can’t do normal computer stuff like play games or look at Facebook, and never mind trying to order from amazon unless it’s ROG/ Computer related. Why? I have researched and sent hundreds of pages of logs to Microsoft. They sent me to the developer site to do beta tests before they hung up on me twice. ASUS said it was windows software.... it’s in pieces now for thermal paste? All over my bed. I am at a loss. I was Not expecting to have a job at Microsoft by the time I learned how to play Skyrim on my laptop. Oh and it doesn’t like external hard drives, sd cards or usb sticks. I have a box full now of external memory apparatus that have gone in and never returned. I can send pictures and logs once it’s back together. Please Help.