ROG Enthusiast Array

ROG Strix Fusion 700 USB Port Cuts Out With Head Movement

So I have had my 700 less than a year and it has developed an issue where if I move my head to quick the connection will drop and I lose audio. Sometimes it will comeback a few seconds later sometimes I have to unplug and replug the USB. I could just use bluetooth but the reason I got the headset was to be able to answer calls while gaming.

Is this a common issue? Looking at Amazon it seems like it. Any fixes anyone has done besides RMAing it?

Thanks!

ROG Enthusiast Array Shanester PC Specs
    Shanester PC Specs
    MotherboardROG MAXIMUS EXTREME / ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME OMEGA
    Processori9-9900K / i9-7900X

Quote Originally Posted by OMGDrAcula View Post
    So I have had my 700 less than a year and it has developed an issue where if I move my head to quick the connection will drop and I lose audio. Sometimes it will comeback a few seconds later sometimes I have to unplug and replug the USB. I could just use bluetooth but the reason I got the headset was to be able to answer calls while gaming.

Is this a common issue? Looking at Amazon it seems like it. Any fixes anyone has done besides RMAing it?

Thanks!
    The problem is with the connection. Where the actual wire plugs into the headset. Mine did the exact same thing. Over time this connection "wears out" and becomes more and more loose. Similar to a laptop AC port becoming more and more loose over time. I really liked my 700 but after the second pair failed with the exact same issue I decided to try the Deltas. Check them out. They are the first headset from ASUS that I have had that doesn't have a hardware/software issue.