cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a working Asus Gpu Twek II version for Strix RX580?

OzN389
Level 7
Hello, Is there a working Asus Gpu Twek II version for Strix RX580? I would like to configure the external fan linked directly on graphic card, as i want, but all gpu tweak II versions that i tried are bugged or something like that...

Version 2.0.5.0
Gpu voltage control is totally bugged, you need to set it several times before you get what you want. It cannot be used for OC. The GPU voltage also start at 1150mV ( +50mV ) and you're not able to undervolt or just starting at +0mV.

Version 2.0.4.4
This version doesn't start even, doesn't work.

Version 2.0.3.1
This version doesn't show gpu clock and memory clock control, so totally useless.

Version 2.0.2.0
This version finally show the real initial gpu voltage ( 1100mV +0mV ) but you are not able to modify the gpu or the memory clock, the application does not memorize the changes.

The previous versions, until the 1.4.5.4, same gpu voltage control bug, they always start at +50mV ( 1150mV ) and you're not able to undervolt your gpu.

What can i do? Is it possible that I am obliged to use third-party software? Is there a way to configure the external fan without asus gpu tweak II?
0 REPLIES 0