Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    13

    GL504GM bios 310 changes

    Hi there

    Anyone got a change log for the 310 bios? Windows update forced it on me and would be nice to see whats fixed or improved?

    thanks

  2. #2
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Shaw View Post
    Hi there

    Anyone got a change log for the 310 bios? Windows update forced it on me and would be nice to see whats fixed or improved?

    thanks
    same here. its not up on the website yet

  3. #3
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array FULLMETALJACKET7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Reputation
    46
    Posts
    457

    Those latest bios updates being pushed by Asus/WU are related to this: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1040162
    This update only affects the users who currently have a password for their BIOS or hard drive.

  4. #4
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    43

    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETALJACKET7 View Post
    Those latest bios updates being pushed by Asus/WU are related to this: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1040162
    nope, this was related to the bioses pushed out on 2019/06, not the newer ones that are pushed out from a couple of days. So i don't know what they changed, but for sure is not that

  5. #5
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array FULLMETALJACKET7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Reputation
    46
    Posts
    457

    Quote Originally Posted by gieffe22 View Post
    nope, this was related to the bioses pushed out on 2019/06, not the newer ones that are pushed out from a couple of days. So i don't know what they changed, but for sure is not that
    If it's not broken don't try to fix it, then. Good luck getting any info from Asus other than that one they published. The only info they will give you is that it "improves system stability or performance", even when it doesn't.

    Now, if you're having any issue that could be fixed with a bios update, try your luck.

  6. #6
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    43

    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETALJACKET7 View Post
    If it's not broken don't try to fix it, then. Good luck getting any info from Asus other than that one they published. The only info they will give you is that it "improves system stability or performance", even when it doesn't.

    Now, if you're having any issue that could be fixed with a bios update, try your luck.
    my bios auto updated already from a couple of day (i have a 704gw with new bios 308, those bioses are all pushed in the same temporal windows) and so far all good fortunatly, temps are the same, performance are the same...so this is maybe a intel fix or some other minor things

  7. #7
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    1

    i think it fixed the power throttling issue

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Shaw View Post
    Hi there

    Anyone got a change log for the 310 bios? Windows update forced it on me and would be nice to see whats fixed or improved?

    thanks
    since the new update 310, i didnt have any problems related to temp and power throttling

  8. #8
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    4

    Gl504gm.310

    Well, today I received the 310 version update too for my GL504GM. I had the issue with audio fluctuating, which seems to be fixed. The issue now is that Gaming Center f***d up and now the temperature for my GPU is related to an outside planet :P ( https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...-32768-Celsius ). Anyone else facing that issue?

  9. #9
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by eliac7 View Post
    Well, today I received the 310 version update too for my GL504GM. I had the issue with audio fluctuating, which seems to be fixed. The issue now is that Gaming Center f***d up and now the temperature for my GPU is related to an outside planet :P ( https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...-32768-Celsius ). Anyone else facing that issue?
    Using a GL703GS and also have an issue with ROG Gaming Centre. It simply won't launch for me.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •