cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game Of Thrones White Walker PC

badssgtslaughte
Level 7
Team here are a few Pictures of the White walker pc I just recently built and sold so I could upgrade myself to a 9900k with the rog gene board.

I would love to post the picture, but is seems impossible to post one with the insert picture button. anyone know what im doing wrong?
4 REPLIES 4

badssgtslaughte
Level 7
This seems to be the only way I can let you see it. direct link to my facebook page where I posted it.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2697401466954698&set=pcb.2697401966954648&type=3&theater

Zka17
Level 16
If I recall correctly, you need to spend some time before the Forum allows you to post pictures... not sure how many posts though...

xeromist
This account is over 6 years old so it should be established. There may be an issue needing correction by an administrator.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Khean
Level 10
badssgtslaughter wrote:
Team here are a few Pictures of the White walker pc I just recently built and sold so I could upgrade myself to a 9900k with the rog gene board.

I would love to post the picture, but is seems impossible to post one with the insert picture button. anyone know what im doing wrong?

Try to use the attachment Paper Clip icon.

a pop up window will open and you can browse you picture.