cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura 1.07.71 - Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro not working.

axiumone
Level 11
So, as per the release notes the new version of Aura added support for some of Corsairs newer RAM.

Aura 1.07.71
New DRAM Support
1. AITC RAPIDEZ RGB
2. VENGEANCE® RGB PRO
3. DOMINATOR® PLATINUM RGB
New M.2 SSD Support
1. KLEVV CRAS C700 RGB SSD
2. XPG SPECTRIX S40G RGB SSD

However, surprise, surprise, it doesn't seem to be working. Win 10 1903. Aura doesn't see the RAM at all. At this point Corsair CUE is installed.
4 REPLIES 4

BigJohnny
Level 13
I think you are going to need corsair ICUE to light up the ram. Just put an 8x8 3600CL18 kit of the dominator platinum RGB in mine. Clocked to XMP no worries then 3800 and CL16 still at 1.35 volts. May try to push it harder. But I doesnt light up with AURA. I ditched AURA long ago and left MOBO and what has to be there on static red and all RGB is controlled by corsair.

dfaovred wrote:
You need to follow this guide > https://www.corsair.com/us/en/blog/Enabling-Aura-Sync-Control-for-Your-CORSAIR-RGB-Memory

and download the plugin here > https://downloads.corsair.com/Files/CUE/CorsairPluginForAuraSync_2.0.30.msi

Sweet, that worked perfectly. It even works in armory crate. Thank you for posting this!

Khean wrote:
i made it work but not on that version on Aura i used ver 1.07.60 and then i downloaded the corsair plug-in for aura (you can find it in corsair website)

but there is a catch once you enable that function CPU usage go insane it takes 7-10 %

You're absolutely right. On a 9900k this is consuming 7%.

Khean
Level 10
axiumone wrote:
So, as per the release notes the new version of Aura added support for some of Corsairs newer RAM.

Aura 1.07.71
New DRAM Support
1. AITC RAPIDEZ RGB
2. VENGEANCE® RGB PRO
3. DOMINATOR® PLATINUM RGB
New M.2 SSD Support
1. KLEVV CRAS C700 RGB SSD
2. XPG SPECTRIX S40G RGB SSD

However, surprise, surprise, it doesn't seem to be working. Win 10 1903. Aura doesn't see the RAM at all. At this point Corsair CUE is installed.

i made it work but not on that version on Aura i used ver 1.07.60 and then i downloaded the corsair plug-in for aura (you can find it in corsair website)

but there is a catch once you enable that function CPU usage go insane it takes 7-10 %