cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

whats the name of this connector ??

nitinvaid20
Level 7
Asus addressable LED 3pin 5V port to WS2812B connector one that comes with motherboard i am searching for another connector for the same what do we call this i tried ali express with different search terms but no luck please do help me here
whats the name of this connector ??
3 REPLIES 3

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
Is a extension cable. most are for asus conector ARGB and other like the Cougar ARGB strips Some ARGB also use those like the Phanteks!

Do not use those on NZXT or CORSAIR. Or any other similar
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC wrote:
Is a extension cable. most are for asus conector ARGB and other like the Cougar ARGB strips Some ARGB also use those like the Phanteks!

Do not use those on NZXT or CORSAIR. Or any other similar

I think you have misunderstood my question i know it is a connector for ASUS addresable 5V 3pin port to WS2818B RGB led strips i want to buy this but i dont know the exact name what it is called and where i can get the same on aliexpress

nitinvaid20 wrote:
I think you have misunderstood my question i know it is a connector for ASUS addresable 5V 3pin port to WS2818B RGB led strips i want to buy this but i dont know the exact name what it is called and where i can get the same on aliexpress

It's a JST-SM connector. That's actually the closest thing to a real standard in the Addressable RGB space. You shouldn't have any trouble finding it but finding the Aura style connected to it may be more of a challenge.