cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New BIOS and Intel ME FW (v12.0.45.1509) Update Tool for Maximus Hero XI?

6kbyte
Level 7
Hi,

Over 2 months I have been waiting for a new BIOS Update for my Maximus Hero IC because i'm struggling with BIOS #1105. I am also waiting for a new and official Asus Intel ME Firmware Update Tool that is rolling out v12.0.45.1509. Are there any news when Asus will release a new BIOS/Tool for us?

Kind regards,

6kbyte
3 REPLIES 3

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
For the moment on OEM side, there is no word.

On my code i am fine and all is ok and make the bios update and was ok as always.

I will ask. There should be a MEI driver. bios and update, I hope soon
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC wrote:
For the moment on OEM side, there is no word.

On my code i am fine and all is ok and make the bios update and was ok as always.

I will ask. There should be a MEI driver. bios and update, I hope soon

Cant wait for it - would be nice! Can you give us a info when ASUS is answering you? Iam thinking about to flash the new v12.0.45.1509 Intel ME Firmware via the Update Thread in this Forum but having a official download from asus would be more safe.

6kbyte wrote:
Cant wait for it - would be nice! Can you give us a info when ASUS is answering you? Iam thinking about to flash the new v12.0.45.1509 Intel ME Firmware via the Update Thread in this Forum but having a official download from asus would be more safe.

naaa. No info on that. unless there is a reason to make that. it will be push. maybe still testing. I am a OEM pusher. i will try my best to make these but i do not promise Jack!

so far i someone that i can ask and send data regarding the aura. that is good.

so far unless there is urgency the new MEI is not needed for normal standard gaming use. Windows is changing a lot. to fast and they do not care if is ASUS AORUS or a small chicken pink with wings
Learn, Play Enjoy!