Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1SSD Samsung 960 EVO 256GB
    Storage #2SSHD Seagate 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Mouse Pad PECHAM MPad-XXL
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 10 64 bit 1909/19H2/18363.x

Quote Originally Posted by womblyyy View Post
    Okay after following the directions per the link sent, I still have the same issue. See attached images, both programs work, but have to uninstall one another in order to control lighting for either one.

V1.01.16 for motherboard and motherboard strip lighting/V1.06.17 for Trident Z RGB Ram.
    Hi,

Use AURA RGB 1.01.16 for your motherboard/motherboard strip (your motherboard is incompatible AURA Sync) and use the G.Skill tool for your RAM : http://www.gskill.com/download/15021...B,-Royal,-Neo)

ROG Enthusiast Array Elkmar PC Specs
    Elkmar PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus Hero IX
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-7700K
    Memory (part number)CMK16GX4M2B3000C15
    Graphics Card #1ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 2080 OC edition
    Sound CardCreative Sound Blaster ZxR
    MonitorEizo FORIS FS2333
    Storage #1Samsung SSD 960 PRO 512GB+970 PRO 1TB
    Storage #2WDC WD1000DHTZ
    CPU CoolerAlphacool Eisbaer 240
    CaseAsus ROG Strix Helios
    Power SupplyCooler Master V750
    Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Chroma v2
    Mouse Razer Naga Trinity
    Headset Sennheiser PC323D GAME
    Mouse Pad Razer Firefly Cloth Edition
    Headset/Speakers Creative Sound BlasterX Katana
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Accessory #1 ROG Aura Terminal
    Accessory #2 ROG Aura Terminal

womblyyy, I think your motherboard is incompatible with aura sync so you can`t use aura sync software to sync all your rgb staff.

I recommend you the same thing that MoKiChU said in his message: use aura software (V1.01.16) for motherboard rgb and gskill rgb software (get it from official gskill site). If you want to sync all your devices with one program you have only the one way: buy new motherboard (i.e motherboard on z270 chipset from strix or rog product line; if you buy something new - you must buy new CPU also).

PS: also I recommend you to write a message to asus support. Describe your problem exactly and you get an answer.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

Use AURA RGB 1.01.16 for your motherboard/motherboard strip (your motherboard is incompatible AURA Sync) and use the G.Skill tool for your RAM : http://www.gskill.com/download/15021...B,-Royal,-Neo)
    Unfortunately the G.skill software (any version for that matter) doesn't seem to work.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Elkmar View Post
    womblyyy, I think your motherboard is incompatible with aura sync so you can`t use aura sync software to sync all your rgb staff.

I recommend you the same thing that MoKiChU said in his message: use aura software (V1.01.16) for motherboard rgb and gskill rgb software (get it from official gskill site). If you want to sync all your devices with one program you have only the one way: buy new motherboard (i.e motherboard on z270 chipset from strix or rog product line; if you buy something new - you must buy new CPU also).

PS: also I recommend you to write a message to asus support. Describe your problem exactly and you get an answer.
    Ack that's frustrating, I don't even care about the stuff syncing, just having everything in one program. Unfortunately because the G.skill software is such garbage, I can't seem to get it to work at all. Thanks for the replies and help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2