cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG G531GT E-Support Folder, ROG Dedicated Keys Not Working - Solved

iamaryan21
Level 7
I wiped my windows without making a backup of the eSupport folder and now the ROG dedicated keys are not working. Can anyone here please provide the eSupport folder.
6 REPLIES 6

jdfrench3
Level 12
Here's a German website that has your G531/G751 Driver DVD (which is essentially your eSupport Folder). Use your browser translator to read the website. While the website is German, the iso file downloads are in English. Mount the iso file and simply create a folder named eSupport or actually create a DVD having all the drivers and programs for your laptop.

Run AsInWiz.exe (ASUS Installation Wizard) to install all your original drivers and programs that came with your laptop.

https://www.asustreiber.de/downloads/category/60-windows-10

Good Luck
G752VSK, G75VW-3D, G51J, G1S
Homebuilt Windows Server

I downloaded the iso file from the above website and installed all the drivers but still my dedeicated ROG gaming button is not working.:(

Did you completely format your drive or simply your OS partition?

Did you leave the original restoral partition?

Have you tried to recover your system?

Look in your manual (pages 71 thru 73 in the User's Manual for English Edition). If your original ASUS recovery partition (Healthy OEM Partition) is still there this could restore your laptop to completely original configuration.
Homebuilt Windows Server

If your OS drive was completely formatted then do the following:

Format the OS drive again, reinstall Windows 10. Once installed and before you start updating Windows use your Driver DVD or eSupport folder and run the ASUS Installation Wizard.

Then allow Windows10 to update itself. Check the Device Manager that all the devices have drivers and or functioning properly. Continue to update Windows until there are no more updates.

Your ROG Gaming Button should be functioning now.

Good Luck
Homebuilt Windows Server

Thanks finally everything is back to normal!!
PS : The ROG button started working after installing "Armoury Crate" app from the Microsoft Store.

iamaryan21 wrote:
Thanks finally everything is back to normal!!
PS : The ROG button started working after installing "Armoury Crate" app from the Microsoft Store.

That button is designated for Armory crate. When that software is not there, it wont open. Also you need to install support software for the hotkeys.

Congrats for getting it solved.