cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PG35VQ Light On The Base?

Deepbluee
Level 7
Hello,

I've just bought this monitor and cant figure out how to turn on the light on the base. Enabling GSYNC or Make Aura RGB option on OSD didnt worked. Also Aura Sync app didnt helped, what am i doing wrong?

Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2

Deepbluee
Level 7
Ok, found the solution. There was a lit at front of the lightning hole, once i removed it everything worked as it supposed to 🙂

BigJohnny
Level 13
I know this is reviving the dead but this kicked my butt also. Just picked one up, one of the best monitors Ive every used and the 200Hz refresh is out of this world. I thought there was something electrically wrong or bad LED and sure enough, there is a plastic cover over the LED thats labeled as a lens cap In the Center it Says 'Lens" Then around the outside "For mobile phone&Notebook PC & Ipad about 1.5 inches across. Nothing in manual about it. There is one thing that sucks. There is one way for the ROG EYE logo to fit and it cant be rotated. So its squared up with the two long legs. If you have it sitting any other way but with the sort leg straight back (which I do) the logo is projected in a manner not as aestithically pleasing. That would have been nice just to incorporate a rotating bezel so you could line it up how you want. May have to go to modding and cut off the tabs inside of the logo lens mount so I can rotate it before putting the end in.

If anyone ever has any doubt, this monitor kicks A$$! Still unrivaled and the price hasnt waivered either at $2500.