cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming - Keyboard not working at boot

nkt99
Level 7
Hi!
When I started to build AMD 3700X with this motherboard, the keyboard Corsair K70 RGB LUX got power and could press F2/DEL to enter BIOS. Even after installed Win 10 Pro, I could still enter BIOS at boot. But now somehow the keyboard light up at start for just 1sec and off. Looks like the keyboard dont get any power at boot so not working at all until boot into Win 10.
The only different are i moved old stuffs from old PC to new one, like hdd. So I dont know what happened, suddenly keyboard are not getting power at boot?
3 REPLIES 3

Khean
Level 10
nkt99 wrote:
Hi!
When I started to build AMD 3700X with this motherboard, the keyboard Corsair K70 RGB LUX got power and could press F2/DEL to enter BIOS. Even after installed Win 10 Pro, I could still enter BIOS at boot. But now somehow the keyboard light up at start for just 1sec and off. Looks like the keyboard dont get any power at boot so not working at all until boot into Win 10.
The only different are i moved old stuffs from old PC to new one, like hdd. So I dont know what happened, suddenly keyboard are not getting power at boot?

try resetting your keyboard its happen to me but not on corsair keyboard im using HyperX.

follow this step for corsair keyboard.
1. unplugging the USB connections,
2. holding ESC,
3. and plugging the USB's back in while holding the ESC key.
4. After about 5 seconds, release ESC, and the keyboard should blink and reset.

Hope it helps.

Khean wrote:
try resetting your keyboard its happen to me but not on corsair keyboard im using HyperX.

follow this step for corsair keyboard.
1. unplugging the USB connections,
2. holding ESC,
3. and plugging the USB's back in while holding the ESC key.
4. After about 5 seconds, release ESC, and the keyboard should blink and reset.

Hope it helps.

Did it and keybaord reseted, but still not working at boot.

Try to plug it on USB 2.0 not on 3.0 ports.