cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Turn Off All RGBs When Powered Off?

djxpress
Level 7
I have an Asus Rog Strix x570E Gaming Motherboard. I've already gone into the BIOS and under the Onboard Devices setting changed when the power is off to turn Aura Sync Off. It seems to work for a bootup or two, but then always reverts back to Always On. Is there something I'm missing here? I want all the LEDs/RGBs to be Off when I turn the power off my PC.
5 REPLIES 5

AngryAce
Level 7
Try setting the effects to off in aura sync as well. There is a section for shutdown. If your using armoury crate, on left, select device, then shutdown effect. See if that works.

I think this resolved the issue!

dzlDave
Level 7
Same problem. No matter what I do the ROG Strix LC 240 lights up with rotating colors when PC is shutdown. Even if I use Aura to Disable.

SimDuch
Level 10
Put in in Stealth mode when shutdown - (BIOS, onboard device)

SimDuch wrote:
Put in in Stealth mode when shutdown - (BIOS, onboard device)

I wish they would buckle down and get this Armoury Crate/Aura Sync software fixed. My GF z390 I, lighting does not work. Armoury Crate doesn't detect the motherboard most the time, not to mention the RGB header. Uninstalling it and installing Aura Sync does nothing. It won't even start up. Has an error about the lightingservice not installed but it is listed in the programs.

My Maximus XI formula, Armoury Crate sees it most of the time but the OLED Live Dash can't be controlled no matter how many times I set it..

The Formula board has Aura Sync and LIveDash software to control them but the Armoury Crate controls them both. Are we supposed to use one or the other but not both? Is there compatibility issues between them? Asus is not saying **** about it.

For now, Armoury Crate only works properly on my CH8 x570..... sad.