cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G531GU 4-zone RGB or not?

Kerox
Level 7
I can't find a way to make the keyboard light up in 4-zone RGB as in these images on Asus website. In Armoury Crate there is no option for that, and I downloaded Aura Core from Microsoft Store but it doesn't work, it's only one color. Does the Strix G support 4-zone RGB or not?

Then I had to do a clean Windows install and after I downloaded again the drivers from the Asus website somehow when I selected rainbow in Aura Sync in Armoury Crate the light bar turned in 4-zone RGB, but the keyboard was still once color. I think I just installed them in a different order or I installed more services from there.

After some time the 4-zone led bar just suddenly stopped working and it's now again one color...I was watching a stream and it suddenly reset...

Update: I managed to enable 4-zone RGB on light bar only, so the keyboard is only one color, thank you Asus for selling lies!
To enable it you need to download Aura Sync from here https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/us/download.html then select the Rainbow mode.
0 REPLIES 0