ROG Enthusiast Array

ROG GL702VS crashing

I bought a windows 10 laptop a year ago, everything worked fine for it for the most part. Then one day something went wrong and it blue screened. I've had multiple bluescreen issues. Such as memory_management issue, ntsf.sys has failed, corrupted faulty hardware, unhandheld exception threat, and a few others. So i have sent in my laptop, they recommend it needs a new motherboard, so i did that, which was 1000$! and replaced it, the issue still happened. I reformated and did system restore twice! Issue still comes back, once a week it happens! I have no idea what to do at this point. I have wiped the drive twice, replaced the motherboard, took the computer to a shop and had it scanned, it passed the graphics card and ram test successfully. So i'm out of options now, what else can i do? I have scanned the hard drives sfc/scan now, virus scanned, malware scanned, everything! The computer has never overheated or anything, but this stupid blue screen issue that happens once a week is driving me crazy, and im sure eventually it will destroy my computer. I'm forced at thiss point to sell it for 1000$, since i bought it for 2500$, and sunk an extra 1000$ into it...If anyone can help me fix this, please let me know.

specs

asus rog GL702VS
    32 gigs of ram
    i7 processor 7700hq
    NVidia GeForce gtx 1070 8gb
    2.8 ghz-3.8
    windows 10 home
    1 terabyte SSD
    1 terabyte HD

Heres a link to the BSOD

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yxrstm...21-01.dmp/file

Microsoft has also told me that this is an ASUS issue, i have gotten the motherboard repaired as they told me to, but this did not fix the issue.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...c-be15c86f6e5e

New ROGer Array

I really hope someone can solve this problem. If the problem is solved, this computer is really a good one. Let's continue to look for solutions. Don't give up. I'll keep an eye on this thread.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array FULLMETALJACKET7's Avatar

Remove one of the ram sticks and see if the problem persists.