cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem getting video output in asus gaming strix motherboard

arjian
Level 7
hi
i have asus B360f gaming strix motherboard (cpu :Intel Core i3 - 7100 and 8GB of ram)and i install 2 video cards (2*Sapphire NITRO+ Radeon RX 580 4GB) on it (On PCI-Express16 Slots), the problem is that i can only get output video from motherboard (2 outputs:DVI and HDMI) and from one video card (5 output) totally 7 outputs in the same time, the second video card has no output (if i remove the other video card this one will work fine and can present all output) but i need 12 outputs so where is the problem from? any help would be appreciated.
1 REPLY 1

xeromist
I don't think this is a motherboard issue but it's possible. Check to see if the card is recognized in the device manager and in the AMD Catalyst software. If it's there then I don't think it's an issue with your motherboard. You may need to tweak Catalyst settings to enable the second card to output. I have never had 2 AMD cards but if you have Crossfire enabled you may need to disable it.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…