cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS TUF X570 Gaming owners

Ryzen3000
Level 7
Hello,

I created this post to all ASUS TUF X570 Gaming owners to post here our impressions and problems.

Yesterday I updated to the new 1201 BIOS version and now I have better performance, for example, in Cinebench R20 my CPU has increased the rating to 4921 from 4797.

But I have some questions to ASUS because I see there are a lot of settings we can't modify in BIOS: BLCK freq (is set at 99.8MHz), there aren't any PCIe 3.0/4.0 options, MNVe drive options are blocked and more, then I ask: WHY? Why are you doing that ASUS? I'm a fan of this trademark I bought many ASUS products in the last 15 years, actually I have an ASUS ROG monitor with G-Sync, this motherboard and an ASUS Xonar D2X for sound, but I'm very disappointed with new poor BIOS options in my TUF, maybe my next MB will be from another mark like Gigabyte or Asrock.
2 REPLIES 2

paulus_69
Level 7
Ryzen3000 wrote:
Hello,

I created this post to all ASUS TUF X570 Gaming owners to post here our impressions and problems.

Yesterday I updated to the new 1201 BIOS version and now I have better performance, for example, in Cinebench R20 my CPU has increased the rating to 4921 from 4797.

But I have some questions to ASUS because I see there are a lot of settings we can't modify in BIOS: BLCK freq (is set at 99.8MHz), there aren't any PCIe 3.0/4.0 options, MNVe drive options are blocked and more, then I ask: WHY? Why are you doing that ASUS? I'm a fan of this trademark I bought many ASUS products in the last 15 years, actually I have an ASUS ROG monitor with G-Sync, this motherboard and an ASUS Xonar D2X for sound, but I'm very disappointed with new poor BIOS options in my TUF, maybe my next MB will be from another mark like Gigabyte or Asrock.

It's all about money. For those features buy CH VIII. All other brands have it, except ASUS.

paulus_69 wrote:
It's all about money. For those features buy CH VIII. All other brands have it, except ASUS.

Pffff... This is the last ASUS product that I buy. Thanks for all.