cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG RYUJIN 360 issues

Loadlineac
Level 8
Hi,

I'm struggling to control a ROG ryujin 360 with Armory Crate software. After restarting the PC, the Smart Mode profiles will not be saved. The speed does not increase under load.

Radiator 360 image:

Pump micro fan image:

Thank you for the answers.
3 REPLIES 3

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
Loadlineac wrote:
Hi,

I'm struggling to control a ROG ryujin 360 with Armory Crate software. After restarting the PC, the Smart Mode profiles will not be saved. The speed does not increase under load.

Radiator 360 image:

Pump micro fan image:

Thank you for the answers.

Thanks for the info. Yes i detect these on last update. I send the report back. I detect these on mine, since every time i turn on the computer the Aio stay on default. and I have to manually set it up on start or restart getting in on the crate. Bug send for investigation.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

I was also struggling with this update and it has more configuration issues:

1. Live dash utility no longer works to configure displays of both XI extreme and of Ryujin.
2. The configuration of displays is saved, but when PC restarts you have to manually open the configuration screen for it to restore
3. Choosing Ryujin config page also breaks Aura config for Ryujin - you have to reopen Aura effects for them to be enabled

On top of that there are several issues with the config itself:
1. Temperature/CPU Temp monitor shows different CPU temperature from AI Suite (the latter is 10-12C lower)
2. Voltage/PCH Temp monitor shows some voltage (not sure which), PCH Temp is not available at all in the temperature section
3. Fan/CPU Temp shows pump speed (with the correct icon at least on Ryujin)
4. You can monitor temperatures of cores 0-7 (in i9-9900K), but you can only see frequencies of cores 1-7

This release is quite bad, to be honest, but unfortunately there is no fall back to Live dash

For Ryujin fans though (both radiator and pump), you can still use AI Suite, at least for now 🙂

Looking forward to the fixes - hopefully with more QA this time.

EDIT: Actually, sometimes livedash settings are restored after restarting (or maybe it updated?) But the aura settings for Ryujin are still lost - it's not synchronised.

EDIT 2: It continues to fail on some restarts

player678 wrote:
I was also struggling with this update and it has more configuration issues:

1. Live dash utility no longer works to configure displays of both XI extreme and of Ryujin.
2. The configuration of displays is saved, but when PC restarts you have to manually open the configuration screen for it to restore
3. Choosing Ryujin config page also breaks Aura config for Ryujin - you have to reopen Aura effects for them to be enabled

On top of that there are several issues with the config itself:
1. Temperature/CPU Temp monitor shows different CPU temperature from AI Suite (the latter is 10-12C lower)
2. Voltage/PCH Temp monitor shows some voltage (not sure which), PCH Temp is not available at all in the temperature section
3. Fan/CPU Temp shows pump speed (with the correct icon at least on Ryujin)
4. You can monitor temperatures of cores 0-7 (in i9-9900K), but you can only see frequencies of cores 1-7

This release is quite bad, to be honest, but unfortunately there is no fall back to Live dash

For Ryujin fans though (both radiator and pump), you can still use AI Suite, at least for now 🙂

Looking forward to the fixes - hopefully with more QA this time.

EDIT: Actually, sometimes livedash settings are restored after restarting (or maybe it updated?) But the aura settings for Ryujin are still lost - it's not synchronised.

That i can confirm. I send these 2 days ago. I also wake up with a non funcional application. I did the xml delete, restart the service and restart the computer and start working.

The part of the AIO is happing algo that on computer restart the aio return to default operation, and only get fix going to the app and manually start working. I detect these 1 week ago. There 2 situation that I detect. IS WINDOWS. since there is a COM trigger that is present. But Since i am not a savy guy in that area, I send the data. Let see what will happens. I will check another install by Monday and see if recurring.
Learn, Play Enjoy!