cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is sonic studio abandoned already?

JeffMD
Level 7
Seems like not only was this not included with this years audio driver updates, but if you had an old install it opens to a blank window.

I think my 360-i is going to be the last asus product I buy. I love their hardware, but ever since the lack of Xonar driver updates, Nahimic software that continued updating but downright black listed older chips, the lighting service issues plauging users since release (Seriously, how hard can it be to control some LEDs?), and now this.
3 REPLIES 3

Krose
Level 7
Me Too! At first the product was great. Tech support is very quick to respond. But update your products. No drive updates! No firmware updates! Why should I buy again.

Asus rog armoury equalizer does not function normally.Also, if you set it up, the software will shut down. Do you know this problem?Try PUBG game fair.
There is a software conflict. It's a great brand, but I'm sorry about Thatcher.

There is a new drive for the Strix Raid DLX sound card. Dated 10-8-2019.

The equalizer now works in PUBG, but they completely removed the application PUBG from the Sonic Radar. PUBG was recognized before, even though it did not work.

Wow! I know that China owns PUBG, but I thought that Taiwan was free. Silly me. : (

ASUS removed the radar completely? Pressure from Mother China?

Anyway, this is my last ASUS anything. The new driver works, but not very well. Very noisy sound at times.

Too bad!

Krose