cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog ryujin 360

Nino_1973
Level 7
Hi everybody I installed ROG RYUJIN 360 every time I reboot the system but the screen I chose and it resets from standart does not work I tried with armorycreate the same I installed livedash even if the program and for windows 7 but it works every time that reboot I turn off the pc returns to the standard screen a solution

the first picture is my settings the second one just reboot or I turn back off standart
9 REPLIES 9

1mluer
Level 11
from a cold start you will get the graphics until the system starts the you will get the monitors as it shows here. If you boot the monitors are in the Ryujin 360 memory because it was not turned off and will show the monitors first.. Kind of confusing but that is how my 360 works.. the lighting service really messes with this too.
InWin 909 Silver RGB build
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti
Gskill Trident Royal 4400 16g

Everything overclocked and love it.
ROG Awesomeness !!!!

Nino_1973
Level 7
yes, but the problem is that as far as I put it at 180 ° at the next reboot it starts again with the head down
because it does not go to place the windows registry settings
I solved asus said asus install livedash for windows 7 then open live dash after reopen open armory created after which lived instals and everything is working at the start you have the logo but after system start
I set the settings I configured the problem and armory that since it is a button with windows 10 still and being tested, this is why armory does not yet recognize the whole

1mluer
Level 11
You may want to set the software the way you want and hit save.. shut down the PC completely an boot up. the memory will refresh with your new settings usually.

I found this out with my ryou 240 on my other machine. I had to set what I wanted it to do then shut down not restart. power back up and it would work. If you just restart the ryou and ryujin would retain old setting in memory. Shut down and power back up it loads saved settings or at least that has worked for me.

This includes flipping it 180. With my new Ryujin 360 I have to restart the lighting service after the system boots and it goes from being stuck on the graphic to the monitors after lighting control finally kicks in.
InWin 909 Silver RGB build
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti
Gskill Trident Royal 4400 16g

Everything overclocked and love it.
ROG Awesomeness !!!!

Super_Gnome
Level 11
The LED on both my Asus motherboard and Ryujin 360 are lost. They occasionally work the way I set them up months ago, and then the next day they are lost. Armoury Crate controlled them for a couple weeks then stopped. LiveDash can turn the Ryugin 360 LED on and off, but that's it.

Sign. Do everyone a favor and send feedback to Microsoft under Settings>Update & Security at the bottom, where it says "Make WIndows better." Just click "Give us feedback" and plead your case (well, for yourself and every other Asus user) and help them realize their registry set up and update changes mess with Asus software.

Re
Level 10
Nino_1973 wrote:
Hi everybody I installed ROG RYUJIN 360 every time I reboot the system but the screen I chose and it resets from standart does not work I tried with armorycreate the same I installed livedash even if the program and for windows 7 but it works every time that reboot I turn off the pc returns to the standard screen a solution

the first picture is my settings the second one just reboot or I turn back off standart

turn off fast Boot in Windows*

got the same problem everytime pc boots Ryujin settings are gone.

Darthpibe wrote:
got the same problem everytime pc boots Ryujin settings are gone.

I've completely removed all Asus software except for the Bios. It doesn't work properly either.

Similar issue on RYUO 240, i have to manually open Armoury crate, close the service, relaunch the service, the service says it has an error, closing it again, launching it again, and on the second attemp, it is finally working ....until the next reboot.
how crap is that piece of software.

GO2112 wrote:
Similar issue on RYUO 240, i have to manually open Armoury crate, close the service, relaunch the service, the service says it has an error, closing it again, launching it again, and on the second attemp, it is finally working ....until the next reboot.
how crap is that piece of software.

Not to rant so much as to feel you, my current bios is an older one because the newest one has a number of us with overclocked CPUs at default. Hence we all reverted to an older one. This system, with a very pricey Rampage VI Extreme Omega has no Asus software installed outside of the Bios, and has had Windows installed multiple times, and with the latest install a couple weeks ago, the system does not remember the fan settings, and hence requires a restart every time. Maybe the problem is the CMOS battery, but I doubt it as the system is only a little over a year old.