cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus created an RMA Hell

EnixGamer
Level 7
After tying to get my touchpad fixed (GL502VM laptop) by contacting the asus oficial support, all I got was generic replies asking to add the receipt, which I did. I send them PDF, JPG, PNG formats of paypal receipt that they just ignored over and over again because of the mentioned "format not being the right one" problem.. ARE YOU F KIDDING ME? You are telling me that you can't even open an JPG file now? They just went round and round bouncing me with the same bull**** automated replies until I just gave up..

I also stumbled upon trust pilot reviews (https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.asus.com) and decided to order the replacement part online and fix my laptop myself. Some people claim asus service makes you pay for shipping and takes months to repair, so what's the point? I just ordered the replacement that cost me what shipping to asus service alone might cost and fixed the problem in less than 2 hours myself.

I wasted more time trying to get asus to fix my laptop than fixing it myself. What a waste of time.. I will never ever buy from asus again.
1 REPLY 1

RedSector73
Level 12
size maybe the issue rather than format. maybe try making it smaller and see if it fails. I had something similar happen once gigabyte site.

I would be contacting support directly (on phone) rather than giving up or posting here. It's automated than no-one ever sees the problem.