cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARMOURY Crate Issues(newest version)

Glement
Level 7
Hi, i installed ARMOURY CRate service , restart, and then UWP on clean windows 1809. I don;t remember so asking here. Does it always set windows to high performance under balanced mode in armoury crate? If not how to fix it? And after installing armoury crate, my CPU under balanced mode in windows turboboosts like crazy for loads like 1%-3%. I mean if im sitting and reading text i don't want my cpu to be at 100% performance 3.9 ghz turboboost( but that what armoury crate do, when it setting windows to high perf mode) and ok i can switch to silent mode in ARMOURY Crate, but why do i need to switch between them when Intel already created turbo boost and Stepping to do it automaticly? And after installing armourycrate it seems to work like hell.\ The problem is that without armoury crate fans on windows dont wanna speen, and cpu throttles.

ASUS ROG Strix Scar II GL504GW.
8 REPLIES 8

esgargoth
Level 7
I am having the issue that Armoury Crate won;t show any of my Aura products at all.
This a fresh install of both windows and crate. I do have the aura and live dash for my Ryujin 240 but i installed armoury first.

CPUz Bench https://valid.x86.fr/43g9dz

blackfish
Level 7
My Armory Crate show the mouse Gladius II Origin and the Keyboard Strix Flare but it says i have to update to latest version.
I update, reboot but stil dont have the updated version.
My Graphics card is not detected.
Specs Maximus VIII Gene latest bios, W10 1803, Strix 5700 XT OC 8GB.
Could it be from Anti Virus Program? i have Avast Premium Security.
Or since my MB is a bit old i have to stick with ASUS ROG Armory? v 3.30?

edit: i use A Crate to update all, reboot and Crate tell me that i need to update. But i have already update. Don't he remember??:confused:

I feel sorry i have to change back to Asus ROG Armory v 3.30 becouse i think Armory crate looks like a good idea, but poor execution.
Still very raw program for a couple of months.:(

blackfish wrote:
My Armory Crate show the mouse Gladius II Origin and the Keyboard Strix Flare but it says i have to update to latest version.
I update, reboot but stil dont have the updated version.
My Graphics card is not detected.
Specs Maximus VIII Gene latest bios, W10 1803, Strix 5700 XT OC 8GB.
Could it be from Anti Virus Program? i have Avast Premium Security.
Or since my MB is a bit old i have to stick with ASUS ROG Armory? v 3.30?

edit: i use A Crate to update all, reboot and Crate tell me that i need to update. But i have already update. Don't he remember??:confused:

I feel sorry i have to change back to Asus ROG Armory v 3.30 becouse i think Armory crate looks like a good idea, but poor execution.
Still very raw program for a couple of months.:(

Hi I found out that Windows Defender will block armory crate from updating to fix this turn off windows defender then update
amd ryzen 9 3950x
CROSSHAIR Viii hero
Corsair Hydro Series H115i
G.SKILL Trident Z 3200mhz 64gb 4x16 timings 16,18,18,38
asus rog strix gtx 1080
TOSHIBA 3TB hdd 3x a total of 9tb, 10 tb hdd and a 1tb mushkin ssd
corsair axi 1200i 1200 watt psu
thermal take view 71 case

Re
Level 10
Seems so

Al3xG
Level 9
Updated to new version of Armoury. Armoury crate does not see my Origin 2, Strix Flare but show message to update,nothing happens. B360-f can not be updated,always shows option to update again. Also it can not detect Terminal and ROG Delta, Rog Balteus...

otherwise new aura looks very fast to change colors. I will be dreaming if asus complete their job to give all solid experience of Aura. For now only one thing to work is to sync all Aura devices. But i wonder that syncing all 7 my rog devices do not cause any lag issue, so smooth.

Bonjour,

Je rencontre un soucis avec le clavier Asus Rog Strix Flare, j'ai de nombreux périphérique asus de connecté (gladius II, z390e gaming, rtx2070, gkill rgb tridentz, strix fusion 700, asus xg35vq et strix flare), sur ArmouryCrate (Aura Sync) tout les périphériques sont détectés et synchronisés mais quand je monte le son Ã* l'aide de la molette du clavier ou change de musique Ã* l'aide des touches sur le Rog strix flare, le clavier se désynchronise Aura Sync pour n'importe quelle mode (arc en ciel, musique...)
J'ai mis Ã* jour tout les périphériques, désinstaller et réinstaller Armoury Crate, j'ai même réinitialiser mon pc mais sans résolution du problème.

Image Armoury Crate (Aura Sync) : https://www.casimages.com/i/201111105443138654.png.html

En attendant une mise Ã* jour
Merci

I have 7 games in my game library but the right-click context menu only shows two of them. Is there a fix so I can see all of my games on the context menu?

rfkicker2000 wrote:
I have 7 games in my game library but the right-click context menu only shows two of them. Is there a fix so I can see all of my games on the context menu?

Wrong forum section. Look here: https://rog.asus.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?311-Armoury-Crate