cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG GL703GS BATTERY MELTING

UrTomas
Level 7
Hello everyone,81948
I bought a Asus ROG GL703GS gaming laptop in February this year (2019). The laptop (more exactly the battery I think) caught on fire by overheating while in sleep mode. Almost burnt my house. I have called 5 times, recieved 5 different case numbers in 2 months. The RMA system doesnt take care of my problem neither. They told me they would call me in 1 or 2 days, no called recieved. I explained several times how Im losing my job and money by not recieving a new product which they promissed when I first complained. Apparently it is a level 4 hazard. I wanted to know if anyone here has had a similar experience and knows something I could do to solve my issue.. time is fundamental.
I leave the images of my computer here so everyone can see this is no joke. Im really desperate, I use this computer to study, work and play.
Any information is grateful,
thanks for the attention.
2 REPLIES 2

cl-Adrian
Level 8
UrTomas wrote:
Hello everyone,81948
I bought a Asus ROG GL703GS gaming laptop in February this year (2019). The laptop (more exactly the battery I think) caught on fire by overheating while in sleep mode. Almost burnt my house. I have called 5 times, recieved 5 different case numbers in 2 months. The RMA system doesnt take care of my problem neither. They told me they would call me in 1 or 2 days, no called recieved. I explained several times how Im losing my job and money by not recieving a new product which they promissed when I first complained. Apparently it is a level 4 hazard. I wanted to know if anyone here has had a similar experience and knows something I could do to solve my issue.. time is fundamental.
I leave the images of my computer here so everyone can see this is no joke. Im really desperate, I use this computer to study, work and play.
Any information is grateful,
thanks for the attention.

My name is Adrian from the ASUS Customer Loyalty Team here at our North America Corporate Office. I see you've been in contact with an ASUS Employee. Has your situation been resolved? If you would allow, I would be more than glad to help provide resolution to this case. Please email me with the below details so I can work with related personnel to get this straightened out.

Product S/N:
Case #:
Address:
Full name:
Phone#:
Email:

My email is cl-adrian@asus.com.:

cl-Adrian@asus wrote:
My name is Adrian from the ASUS Customer Loyalty Team here at our North America Corporate Office. I see you've been in contact with an ASUS Employee. Has your situation been resolved? If you would allow, I would be more than glad to help provide resolution to this case. Please email me with the below details so I can work with related personnel to get this straightened out.

Product S/N:
Case #:
Address:
Full name:
Phone#:
Email:

My email is cl-adrian@asus.com.:

I answered the mail yesterday with all the information. The situation hasnt been resolved by any means.
Waiting for your response,
thanks for the attention on the matter.