Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 31 to 37 of 37
  1. #31
    New ROGer Array stmarci PC Specs
    stmarci PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Prime X570-Pro
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 7 3700X
    Memory (part number)G.Skill F4-3200C16D-32GTZRX
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Rog Strix 2070 Super Advanced Gaming
    MonitorSamsung S27D590
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Evo Plus
    CPU CoolerBeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
    Power SupplyChieftec Eco 700W
    OS Windows 10 64-bit
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC68U

    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    12

    Hi,

    I can see there is a new bios versioned 1404 on the ASUS servers.

    Has anyone tried it? Supposed to fix issues with RAMs. i personally had no problems with 1403 but it’s gone from the servers now.

    *Best Regards,*

  2. #32
    New ROGer Array DragonFly1001 PC Specs
    DragonFly1001 PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS PRIME X570-PRO
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 7 3700X
    Memory (part number)Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 2x8GB DDR4 PC4-25600 BLS2K8G4D32AESBK
    Graphics Card #1Gigabyte Windforce OC 3X 8G RTX 2070 super
    MonitorNEC EA231WMi
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1Tb
    CPU CoolerAMD Wraith Prism
    CaseThermaltake Suppressor F31
    Power SupplyAeroCool P7-850W Platinum
    Keyboard HYPERX Alloy FPS
    Mouse Logitech M280
    OS Windows 10 x64 Pro
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC66U

    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    8

    There should be some reason to remove previous BIOS build completely, so I've installed this new updated build. Noticed only one new warning message in BIOS when I was enabling memory XMP profile. Except this no more visual difference.

  3. #33
    New ROGer Array stmarci PC Specs
    stmarci PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Prime X570-Pro
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 7 3700X
    Memory (part number)G.Skill F4-3200C16D-32GTZRX
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Rog Strix 2070 Super Advanced Gaming
    MonitorSamsung S27D590
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Evo Plus
    CPU CoolerBeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
    Power SupplyChieftec Eco 700W
    OS Windows 10 64-bit
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC68U

    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    12

    Corrected machine check error on BIOS 1404

    Hi,

    With the Prime X570-PRO flashed to the latest BIOS (1404) all my WHEA-related issues seemed to have been solved, until I found that a couple of days ago I had a different kind of WHEA error in the logs: Corrected Machine Check generated from the processor core:

    A corrected hardware error has occurred.

    Component: Processor core
    Error source: Corrected Machine Check
    Error type: No Error
    Processor APIC identifier: 0


    <EventData>
    <Data Name="ErrorSource">1</Data>
    <Data Name="ApicId">0</Data>
    <Data Name="MCABank">25</Data>
    <Data Name="MciStat">0x80004000003e0000</Data>
    <Data Name="MciAddr">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="MciMisc">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="ErrorType">0</Data>
    <Data Name="TransactionType">256</Data>
    <Data Name="Participation">256</Data>
    <Data Name="RequestType">256</Data>
    <Data Name="MemorIO">256</Data>
    <Data Name="MemHierarchyLvl">256</Data>
    <Data Name="Timeout">256</Data>
    <Data Name="OperationType">256</Data>
    <Data Name="Channel">256</Data>
    <Data Name="Length">872</Data>
    <Data Name="RawData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ata>
    </EventData>

    Has any of you happen to have this kind of issue with the latest BIOS? I don't think there's anything wrong with the CPU because everything works fine under heavy load and there is not a single BSOD.

    Also what's interesting is that the error type is "No Error". Unfortunately I couldn't find anything on the Internet besides the usual stuff: flashing to the latest BIOS and update the drivers.

  4. #34
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by stmarci View Post
    Hi,

    With the Prime X570-PRO flashed to the latest BIOS (1404) all my WHEA-related issues seemed to have been solved, until I found that a couple of days ago I had a different kind of WHEA error in the logs: Corrected Machine Check generated from the processor core:

    A corrected hardware error has occurred.

    Component: Processor core
    Error source: Corrected Machine Check
    Error type: No Error
    Processor APIC identifier: 0


    <EventData>
    <Data Name="ErrorSource">1</Data>
    <Data Name="ApicId">0</Data>
    <Data Name="MCABank">25</Data>
    <Data Name="MciStat">0x80004000003e0000</Data>
    <Data Name="MciAddr">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="MciMisc">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="ErrorType">0</Data>
    <Data Name="TransactionType">256</Data>
    <Data Name="Participation">256</Data>
    <Data Name="RequestType">256</Data>
    <Data Name="MemorIO">256</Data>
    <Data Name="MemHierarchyLvl">256</Data>
    <Data Name="Timeout">256</Data>
    <Data Name="OperationType">256</Data>
    <Data Name="Channel">256</Data>
    <Data Name="Length">872</Data>
    <Data Name="RawData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ata>
    </EventData>

    Has any of you happen to have this kind of issue with the latest BIOS? I don't think there's anything wrong with the CPU because everything works fine under heavy load and there is not a single BSOD.

    Also what's interesting is that the error type is "No Error". Unfortunately I couldn't find anything on the Internet besides the usual stuff: flashing to the latest BIOS and update the drivers.
    Did you overclock your CPU or RAM?

  5. #35
    New ROGer Array stmarci PC Specs
    stmarci PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Prime X570-Pro
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 7 3700X
    Memory (part number)G.Skill F4-3200C16D-32GTZRX
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Rog Strix 2070 Super Advanced Gaming
    MonitorSamsung S27D590
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Evo Plus
    CPU CoolerBeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
    Power SupplyChieftec Eco 700W
    OS Windows 10 64-bit
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC68U

    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    12

    Quote Originally Posted by Rossocuore View Post
    Did you overclock your CPU or RAM?
    RAM is running with its factory XMP profile, 3200MHz (CL16), otherwise nothing is overclocked.

    I was running Windows "Balanced" profile though, now I updated the to the latest chipset drivers and I'm running Ryzen Balanced. My idea is that maybe this BIOS incorrectly handles the voltages of the CPU but this is only a hypothesis. What do you think?

  6. #36
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by stmarci View Post
    RAM is running with its factory XMP profile, 3200MHz (CL16), otherwise nothing is overclocked.

    I was running Windows "Balanced" profile though, now I updated the to the latest chipset drivers and I'm running Ryzen Balanced. My idea is that maybe this BIOS incorrectly handles the voltages of the CPU but this is only a hypothesis. What do you think?
    I would run some p95 blend mode; just to rule out RAM and processor hardware faults. You never know..

  7. #37
    New ROGer Array stmarci PC Specs
    stmarci PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Prime X570-Pro
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 7 3700X
    Memory (part number)G.Skill F4-3200C16D-32GTZRX
    Graphics Card #1ASUS Rog Strix 2070 Super Advanced Gaming
    MonitorSamsung S27D590
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Evo Plus
    CPU CoolerBeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
    Power SupplyChieftec Eco 700W
    OS Windows 10 64-bit
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC68U

    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    12

    Quote Originally Posted by Rossocuore View Post
    I would run some p95 blend mode; just to rule out RAM and processor hardware faults. You never know..
    I ran it for an hour and nothing. Also the error did not show up at all since then. I also flashed the latest BIOS (1405). Let's hope it's gone forever.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •